Aeroclassics December 2022 speculations

Km still hoping that i will get a bingo
I have been going through almost all of the Israel registered plane that aeroclassics have a mold to and i haven't found any one that they haven't made yet other than a israir in the peace livery a320 i will have to keep one looking in planes that im not so sure if Aeroclassics have mold to like Boeing 737-500 and others, wish me luck it will take time

Does anyone know when the announcements are due? I think it is normally around the second Friday of each month, so sometime soon?

I'm going to keep trying for a "Bingo"
A319: Allegiant Las Vegas Raiders, Las Vegas Golden Knights schemes.
A320: America West first scheme
727-200: Federal Express purple top N217FE, Northwest "thermometer" scheme no "Orient" in title, USAir 3 red white top.
737-200: Delta "Ron Allen" scheme, Colors in Motion scheme, Presidential

Would be nice if the G- is a classic guppy B.732, we're still missing a Negus British airtours on this airframe, perhaps G-BGJK Firecrest? Or, a missing ORION Airways, G-BGTW? Or, a GB airways G-BGDU? For the VH- pair, perhaps some ANSETT B.727-200s in classic 1970s cheatline c/s, to go with the lovely B.721 VH-RMD released some years back? Here's VH-RMN & VH-RMM...That's 5 rolls of the dice, what do I win?
You got the guppy part right!! Well done mate!!