7/8/23 - we are moving on from negative remarks.

redriveraviation

Staff member
Hey all,

Today is certainly not been an ideal day for MAF. What has happened has happened and we cannot change it. What we can do is all come together as a community and bring positivity to this environment. From this point forward, non-related aviation topics shall not be discussed. In addition, if you don't have something nice to say, please do not say it. It appears when we're talking about models or aviation, everything goes pretty well, but any time that we venture out from that, it doesn't go very well. I will be gone for the next couple weeks on a few trips and can't promise that active 24/7, but I will do my best to check DM's every day and provide a friendly environment for people to discuss model airplanes. I thank each and everyone of you that has came together and provided a positive environment for discussing model airplanes. I'm really hopeful that each and everyone of you will continue to come together in favor of a friendly environment. When I have an opportunity, I will assess additional moderation options along with solidifying our rules. For now, please use common sense, and be kind to people. If you don't have anything nice to say, please do not say it. I am very confident that each and everyone of you can contribute to a positive environment. I would love to come on here and not have to deal with any issues and just talk model planes, please contribute to such! If you have any questions, please, DM me on MAF, and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.

Best,
Connor