3D Printed GSE

OscarBravo992

Hi Everyone,

After a few months of deliberation, I bought a 3D printer this weekend. I'm very excited at the idea of being able to print my own GSE for much less than buying pre-made ones. However, I currently lack the skills required to model complex GSE/buildings with CAD, so at least to start off with, I'm using files from others on the internet. If anyone has some files that they would be willing to share or websites to recommend, that would be much appreciated. In the meantime, I'll use this thread to post pictures of my 3D-printed GSE, and please feel free to share yours too.

Hi Everyone,

After a few months of deliberation, I bought a 3D printer this weekend. I'm very excited at the idea of being able to print my own GSE for much less than buying pre-made ones. However, I currently lack the skills required to model complex GSE/buildings with CAD, so at least to start off with, I'm using files from others on the internet. If anyone has some files that they would be willing to share or websites to recommend, that would be much appreciated. In the meantime, I'll use this thread to post pictures of my 3D-printed GSE, and please feel free to share yours too.
Congrats on getting a 3D printer! If you don’t mind, how much did it cost?

My 3D Printed GSE is shown in this post: