1:400 Tulsa Terminal Building

redriveraviation

Staff member
Hi guys,

I recently made an order for a 1:400 Tulsa International Airport terminal building, I have wanted to do this for so long! The first renderings of the building are here, and man do they look good! So excited about this! A mat will be in the works as well. So excited to keep you guys up to date on this project, let’s do this! 😎

15B3BFF9-3748-4BF9-8E6E-6F16705AEB5F.jpeg

Where did you get it?

Not like I can afford it. But looks great hope to see it on your channel one day
Wow... This looks amazing, who did you order it from? Looking forward to seeing it in a future video!

Custom_airport_buildings on Instagram, he does some great work!

I have wanted to do this for about 5 years, and I had to save up for that long to justify it. The terminal and mat together we're well over $1000, but I'm very confident that the investment will be worth it. Super excited!

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 8.41.41 AM.png

3D-printed terminal buildings are very amazing. I really hope I can get or print one myself in the future. Problem is getting a 3D-printed one is very expensive, and getting a printer can be pretty expensive too. I think prices are going down though, could be wrong.

This is super exciting, keep us updated! Should be worth it in the long run for your channel.

Wow... That's a lot of fo money, a bit out of my budget at the moment. I am so excited to see what you do with this in the future, it will be great to see it on your channel!

I have been there, but man I think this will finally be the moving point for realism, not to mention I play on using this display for years until it is outdated in any major way. So excited.

3D-printed terminal buildings are very amazing. I really hope I can get or print one myself in the future. Problem is getting a 3D-printed one is very expensive, and getting a printer can be pretty expensive too. I think prices are going down though, could be wrong.
In some places yes, this is some top-notch material, thus it was rather expensive for the market. There are some other great 3D printing options on this forum, I hope to use these guys for my other airports. They do great work.

Hi guys,

I recently made an order for a 1:400 Tulsa International Airport terminal building, I have wanted to do this for so long! The first renderings of the building are here, and man do they look good! So excited about this! A mat will be in the works as well. So excited to keep you guys up to date on this project, let’s do this! 😎

View attachment 5043
That is the coolest design ever. How are you going to 3D Print it @redriveraviation

Hi guys,

The terminal building is already complete! Take a look at this! Super super happy with how it came out and a full video will be coming soon. Feel free to comment below with what you think, I have also included a reference photo of what the terminal looks like. So excited to display Tulsa in its full detail!
Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.13.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.13.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.13.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.13.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.13.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.21.20 AM.png