1/400 scale LIGHTED Diorama

danwashere

In the past few months, I have teamed up with someone at Ferry Point Aviation to create runway 26L at YVR and after 3 variations

2nd is the one currently on the West Coast Diecast page and 3rd one is the one attached

This comes with lighted taxiways, Runways, taxiway signs, and papi lights which makes this an incredible piece

we are working on selling these so feel free to message me or Ferry Point Aviation on Instagram for more information about this project

This took approx 150hrs to create (so the final product will not be cheap)

all airports are possible!

Attachments

• DSC_5979.jpg
    DSC_5979.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC_5974-2.jpg
    DSC_5974-2.jpg
    818.8 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_5984-2.jpg
    DSC_5984-2.jpg
    891.3 KB · Views: 44
In the past few months, I have teamed up with someone at Ferry Point Aviation to create runway 26L at YVR and after 3 variations

2nd is the one currently on the West Coast Diecast page and 3rd one is the one attached

This comes with lighted taxiways, Runways, taxiway signs, and papi lights which makes this an incredible piece

we are working on selling these so feel free to message me or Ferry Point Aviation on Instagram for more information about this project

This took approx 150hrs to create (so the final product will not be cheap)

all airports are possible!
Insane outcome! How were these done? Would be curious to see if it could be attempted with a Layover Layout! Regardless incredible work! Super excited to see more!

Very accurate. Maybe an airport with more global appeal next? JFK, YYZ, LHR, NRT, HKG (both!)

Yeah thats possible
Insane outcome! How were these done? Would be curious to see if it could be attempted with a Layover Layout! Regardless incredible work! Super excited to see more!

Its expensive and all done in house nothing related to layover layouts