1:400 Collecting Community Survey

AussieAviator

Hello Everyone!

I've created a survey to try to collect some general information on the 1:400 community. I intend on collecting the results after a few weeks and posting some graphs/charts both here and on DA.C.

PLEASE READ:

This survey intends to collect some general information about the 1:400 collecting community. This survey is anonymous, and no personal information will be collected. All questions are optional, and if you do not want to answer a question, you do not have to. The anonymous results will be collected and shared on the following platforms: Model Airliner Forum (MAF) (Link) and Diecast Aircraft Forum (DA.C) (Link). Shared results will not be individual, and will be shared as multiple graphs/charts. If you do not want your results to be shared, please do not complete this survey.

If you are interested in taking this survey, you can complete it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...5x7wmtRn4WYQl3FtRkS1Q3Sw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Regards,

Ned

I'd say try to get someone to post it on the Facebook groups, and also over at the DiMA and Wings900 forums. Speaking of which, the question on Forum participation should also include the DiMA forum as an option, it would be good to see how many people are active there.

Maybe get @redriveraviation, @JJ Skippy, @Citrus Aviation, etc... if they think it is prudent to share it on their social media?

Thank you all so much for your support! We have received over 50 responses so far, and the response was overwhelmingly positive.

I'd say try to get someone to post it on the Facebook groups, and also over at the DiMA and Wings900 forums. Speaking of which, the question on Forum participation should also include the DiMA forum as an option, it would be good to see how many people are active there.

Maybe get @redriveraviation, @JJ Skippy, @Citrus Aviation, etc... if they think it is prudent to share it on their social media?
An excellent idea! I'll DM them.

Just completed it! I will share the link on my IG to hopefully get the word out.

Hello Everyone!

I've created a survey to try to collect some general information on the 1:400 community. I intend on collecting the results after a few weeks and posting some graphs/charts both here and on DA.C.

PLEASE READ:

This survey intends to collect some general information about the 1:400 collecting community. This survey is anonymous, and no personal information will be collected. All questions are optional, and if you do not want to answer a question, you do not have to. The anonymous results will be collected and shared on the following platforms: Model Airliner Forum (MAF) (Link) and Diecast Aircraft Forum (DA.C) (Link). Shared results will not be individual, and will be shared as multiple graphs/charts. If you do not want your results to be shared, please do not complete this survey.

If you are interested in taking this survey, you can complete it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...5x7wmtRn4WYQl3FtRkS1Q3Sw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Regards,

Ned
Just recorded my response. Thank you