Your forced to buy from one brand for the rest of your life. what will be the brand?

yes i paid $60(cad) for a new 737
quite steep...
That's nothing... I spend 90/100 CAD/AUD on all of my models, including narrowbodies. NG is the most expensive, Gemini comes a close second, and then AC/PH/JC are all pretty similar at the lower end of the spectrum. Australia is expensive. Prices need to stop climbing or none of us will be able to afford buying models!

That's nothing... I spend 90/100 CAD/AUD on all of my models, including narrowbodies. NG is the most expensive, Gemini comes a close second, and then AC/PH/JC are all pretty similar at the lower end of the spectrum. Australia is expensive. Prices need to stop climbing or none of us will be able to afford buying models!
Yep, I'm almost there now. Can only get 1 a month at this point.

Agree. That's why I buy from overseas, mainly Asia, as it works out a lot cheaper even with shipping than buying locally.

My local retailer stocks NG widebodies for around that price as well, so it seems to be the norm. I'm willing to stomach the prices as long as the quality stays consistent, but whether that'll actually be the case is another question entirely. I just pray that NG doesn't pull a JC Wings, at least not until they've released a decent bunch of 747s.

My local retailer stocks NG widebodies for around that price as well, so it seems to be the norm. I'm willing to stomach the prices as long as the quality stays consistent, but whether that'll actually be the case is another question entirely. I just pray that NG doesn't pull a JC Wings, at least not until they've released a decent bunch of 747s.
90-100 AUD is about the price for an NG narrowbody in Australia... Widebodies can go up to 120 AUD. That tends to be the reason why I order overseas so much.

thats nuts 90 aud !!!!!

Inspired by DiamondCollector
Rules
1.You have to get rid of every model that isnt the brand of your choice. in your collection after youve chosen the brand.
2.You can buy second hand from the brand of your choice.
Answer Below!
I only have one, but id go with NG models

AeroClassics would be my choice. Of the 2,600+ models in my collection, just over 1,000 are from the AC stable.

Reactions: CBL