Will this get accepted on JP?

Better than the picture on N124RF, but I do see some blurriness on the wing tips and it looks like some JPEG Compression. I don't think it is centered enough. If it is rejected, I would try to crop out the wings, center better, and keep the file size bigger. Not a screener here, just another photographer with a lot of rejections.

The Diamond DA-40 looks like it has JPEG Compression. I take it this is the full file size JP is showing us once you upload the photo?

I think I need to login to JP to view?
I've had one but can't find mine right now, last upload to JP was 10 years ago.

The Diamond DA-40 looks like it has JPEG Compression. I take it this is the full file size JP is showing us once you upload the photo?
Re JPEG compression, I just looked at some of my pics on JP and found some massive compression issues in mine too. Is that a general problem with JP today?

Re JPEG compression, I just looked at some of my pics on JP and found some massive compression issues in mine too. Is that a general problem with JP today?
Well like, I have to size/refit the image down to 1024 x 576 for JP's dimensions. So idk how to fix that?

Thank you.
I see some massive color fringing (not sure what it's in english) around h.tail, above fuselage and around gears. Similar to what it looks like when shadow/highlights are overdone, but different. Not sure what causes that?
What camera/software is used. Was that taken with a cellphone cam and some cruel pre-settings?

Thank you.
I see some massive color fringing (not sure what it's in english) around h.tail, above fuselage and around gears. Similar to what it looks like when shadow/highlights are overdone, but different. Not sure what causes that?
What camera/software is used. Was that taken with a cellphone cam and some cruel pre-settings?
With a DSLR, but didnt have my settings right. That is not the cause of this though, it is the after-editing. I may have sharped a bit too much.

With a DSLR, but didnt have my settings right. That is not the cause of this though, it is the after-editing. I may have sharped a bit too much.

Ok, thanks. Another idea: did you alter "clarity"? There's that slider in Camera Raw for example that might create such effects when used too much.

Ok, thanks. Another idea: did you alter "clarity"? There's that slider in Camera Raw for example that might create such effects when used too much.
Well the picture was just kind of bland, so I edited the sharpness and vibrance after: heres before and after:
1669997903741.png1669997916935.png

Are you using a Canon? I'm just asking because my images (RAWs) also tend to look that way which isn't something bad.
I downloaded your before image to Photoshop and just applied auto-color/contrast, resized and saved. I doesn't look too bad. Try not to overdo with after-editing.
1669997903741.png

Wow! That looks amazing. Yes, I do use a Canon. While I have taken PS courses, I do not currently have access to the service and instead use select tools in Pixlr E (Online). I am still improving my photography and editing skills but thanks for the tips and assistance it is much appreciated, thanks so much!