Will NG Models regional jets ever happen?

LAXaviation

I know that other companies make regional jets like GJ and JC wings. But most of those are hard to come by. And their moulds are bad, so hopefully NG models begins to make regional jets in 1:400 scale. I know that they have a 1:200 crj-200 which looks so good. Possibly in the future. We need a good RJ mold badly!

I wish they would, however, I think it is unlikely, as each regional aircraft really only flies in its country of origin, which, outside of the US, limits the sales potential of each model. I wish they would, especially with their ability to make excellent moulds, but I don't think it's likely. I guess we can always hope! 🤞

European regional jets would sell well I think as there are many countries they can fly to.

European regional jets would sell well I think as there are many countries they can fly to.
Forgive my wording sorry. I agree with what you said, and what I meant is that a regional release will sell well within the region the aircraft is from. For example, here in Australia, whenever GJ makes a regional Qantaslink model, it will sell very fast, and the same for other countries, such as the GJ Delta CRJ900 from last year, which sold out within a couple of days (I think). What I also meant, is that the average European collector is unlikely to buy a Qantaslink F100 for example, as it is not as likely for an Australian regional to fit the collection criteria of a European collector. I think I have made a simple concept way too overcomplicated now, sorry.

I reckon if they did it, the standard Es and E2s would be a great way to go. Then my selfish side takes over and says I would like to see the complete Dash 8 series (-100, -200, -300 and Q400). We haven't had a -300 mould yet in 1:400 and I would love to see them made. CRJs would also be a must, then a BAE146/Avro RJ, the moulds we have for those both leave something to be desired. They're my wishes, what else do you guys think?

I’m sure they will eventually make them. i can’t see them coming before NG inevitably make moulds for the 767, 747, a340, 737max and a310/a300.

that being said, I think it’s a strong possibility that NG could make the a220 within the next year and from that, they could possibly delve Into the embraer E2, E195. only time will tell :)

As long as the diecast plane model industry keeps growing and NG keeps making enough profit so they can reinvest a part of that into development of new moulds, then you can expect NG to eventually have moulds of any popular airframe. It won't happen over night however, and there's no guarantees the demand for models will remain increasing at the same pace in the coming years.
It's fun to speculate though :)

I know that other companies make regional jets like GJ and JC wings. But most of those are hard to come by. And their moulds are bad, so hopefully NG models begins to make regional jets in 1:400 scale. I know that they have a 1:200 crj-200 which looks so good. Possibly in the future. We need a good RJ mold badly!
I would assume with all of the new moulds coming out, it should happen soon.