WHAT?WHY?HOW?

I had a feeling that there was something shady going on. Just another reason why I don't use eBay
Ebay is rife with this activity now and there’s little that’s being done to stop it, and it has kept me away from many auctions. You just know when they’re ‘off’, and there has been a significant increase of late.

However, I do still use ebay for certain things and not all auctions are bad of course, you can still get lucky, and just as everyone else has said applying common sense and being smart is the key.

Yikes! I have seen that same specific listing and I thought it would end at around 100 mark. I do think that the old BB are stellar but not for such high price. I am lucky enough to have just won a BB Lettuce 744, alas with paint defects (which I also found on the 2015 CX 743 so for a 2002 model not a big deal). The font was not correct as I can see but the scheme looks great on the 747!

Yikes! I have seen that same specific listing and I thought it would end at around 100 mark. I do think that the old BB are stellar but not that high. I am lucky enough to have just won a Lettuce 744, alas with paint defects (which I also found on the 2015 CX 743 so for a 2002 model not a big deal). The font was not correct as I can see but the scheme looks great on the 747!
When does the Lettuce sandwich not look good on an aircraft! 🤣 Glad to hear that you won the auction, could we see some picture of it when it arrives?

When does the Lettuce sandwich not look good on an aircraft! 🤣 Glad to hear that you won the auction, could we see some picture of it when it arrives?
That's for sure! But first it has to make the journey from Florida to Oregon, then to my place! It should be at least 3 more weeks till I can see the beauty!

Undeniably one of the greatest feelings... I had this happen to me on the NG Qantas 787 '100 Years'. It was listed for just $90AUD (Very cheap!) and I put a bid in for $95 and won! I was blown away to get such a hard-to-find (In Australia) and beautiful model. I am sure this is nothing compared to what other people on here have found though!
Indeed, that will put you in a good mood.

Undeniably one of the greatest feelings... I had this happen to me on the NG Qantas 787 '100 Years'. It was listed for just $90AUD (Very cheap!) and I put a bid in for $95 and won! I was blown away to get such a hard-to-find (In Australia) and beautiful model. I am sure this is nothing compared to what other people on here have found though!
My best find was a Aeroclassics EL AL 747 4X-AXZ Avianca hybrid for 50 dollar i bought it right away