What is your longest wait for a Model?

In January 2021, Aviation400 was commissioned by Tailwind Diecasts International (Philippine Retailer) to release RP-C3439, the Philippine Airlines A340-300 flew on when he visited the Philippines in 2015. Ordered it in January, did not get it until May. Not to mention all the Aviation400 77W's which took an eternity 😂

I ordered the ARD Trident 1 release (1:200) in early December 2021 and received it last week, a full year later. Others are still awaiting there's.

Attachments

• IMG_20221205_111252.jpg
    IMG_20221205_111252.jpg
    760.9 KB · Views: 10
I waited over a year for a Lufthansa A350 . Was when I was just getting into collecting a lot in 2019 and saw it has a pre order but at the time didn’t click that it was a future release lol.

My previous record is Azerbaijan A340-500 for around 3 months from China due to strict Covid lockdown in the country (it was shipped a day after I made ky purchase). However I think a new record is setting for me: my Fokker F70 house color from South Africa. I purchased it on 13rd September this year and it was shipped out immediately . Due to Covid restrictions, freight schedule is very limited, it just made it way out of Africa this November 30th. I think at soonest must be the beginning of next yesr that I receive this little model.

Well, so far for me it would be the JC Wings Alaska 737-800 in the Star Wars Galaxy's Edge scheme... pre-ordered on July 1st, and it STILL hasn't come out yet.

1670878490996.png
I couldn't find one for sale on the internet anywhere, and consideering Waffle never had it and no-one submitted a photo, I doubt it got released.

Did you get the NG? I think the JC will still be a while...
Oh yeah, I got the NG version back in November. Thankfully, I was able to cancel my pre order on the JC Wings. I will think long and hard before I pre order another JC Wings based on this experience.