What’s your most broken model?

Back from storage: Lufthansa B747-8 (1:400) D-ABYT from Gemini Jets 2016.

Maybe the worst model received out of the box. Been in storage since 2016 and I hope I can get it back and ready for display. Maybe a mission impossible (?). Detached wing, bent landing gears etc….. On last photo I just attached the loose wing without any glue, just to see how it looks. Some serious work to do ahead....Lufthansa B747-8 D-ABYT_2.JPGLufthansa B747-8 D-ABYT_5.JPGLufthansa B747-8 D-ABYT_6.JPG

Back from storage: Lufthansa B747-8 (1:400) D-ABYT from Gemini Jets 2016.

Maybe the worst model received out of the box. Been in storage since 2016 and I hope I can get it back and ready for display. Maybe a mission impossible (?). Detached wing, bent landing gears etc….. On last photo I just attached the loose wing without any glue, just to see how it looks. Some serious work to do ahead....View attachment 3579View attachment 3580View attachment 3581
that is a terrible outcome for a beautiful model. What did you do with it?

I consciously bought a zinc rotted Varig 737 (with a blank SMA 737 as part of the deal) and transformed it into a crash diorama of the ill-fated 254 (alongside a write up). It was a pretty interesting opportunity to learn about milk run operations in Brazil and the challenges of navigation, even through the late 1980s.

Other than that, I have two Pan Am L-049s - one was bought for parts to replace the other, damaged in a drop (and my those Dragon plastic props are fragile).

Absolutely nice and very creative diorama!!! Congrats!!!

Aeroclassics/PL Models L-749A Constellations! I've got three with broken nosewheel legs! They are so fragile that they break in an instant!