United 737-700

Doe anyone know if United has ever operated the 737-700 out of Denver I have 2 1:400 united 737-700 and I didn’t know if they flew there or not, judging by flight radar 24 I don’t think they do

I don't think so. I am no expert, but after a quick search on FlightRadar24, I found that none have flown there in the past 3 months. I looked on Jetphotos.com and Planespotters.net, and all I could find were 4 photos from April 2016. So to answer your question, no, from what I can tell United does not fly the 737-700 to Denver. Don't let that stop you from using them in your airport, using other types to substitute for others in a model airport is completely fine. (If that is what you were planning on using them for)

I'm really surprised that they don't. United flies 737-800s 737-900s and even 737-MAX9s DEN-IND. We do see 700's at IND, but mostly from IAH and ORD.

I don't think so. I am no expert, but after a quick search on FlightRadar24, I found that none have flown there in the past 3 months. I looked on Jetphotos.com and Planespotters.net, and all I could find were 4 photos from April 2016. So to answer your question, no, from what I can tell United does not fly the 737-700 to Denver. Don't let that stop you from using them in your airport, using other types to substitute for others in a model airport is completely fine. (If that is what you were planning on using them for)
Yeah they have been my substitutes for 737-800s at the moment while I can find some 800s or 900s or even a320s. Thanks!!

Regardless if they don’t anymore I’m still going to use them as a replacement until I can get an a320 or a 737-8/9
I'm in a very similar scenario. I need a bunch of Virgin Australia 737-800s, but they were made by NG in January 2020, and at the time I was not collecting seriously enough to buy them. Nowadays, they are almost impossible to find in Australia, I haven't even seen one pop up on eBay, so I have 4 of the NG Virgin Australian 737-700s that I use instead. Fingers crossed we can both find some. 🤞

I'm in a very similar scenario. I need a bunch of Virgin Australia 737-800s, but they were made by NG in January 2020, and at the time I was not collecting seriously enough to buy them. Nowadays, they are almost impossible to find in Australia, I haven't even seen one pop up on eBay, so I have 4 of the NG Virgin Australian 737-700s that I use instead. Fingers crossed we can both find some. 🤞
I feel you man I’m hoping Gemini jets releases the 800 or 900s again I was also collecting random models at the beginning and I didn’t buy the ones I need now sadly.