Thai Airways International A350-900 Aviation400 - Model Review

AsJay7879

Howdy Folks!

My latest video is now live on my YouTube channel!
This time my review of the Thai Airways International Airbus A350-900 by Aviation400 in 1:400!

Be sure to go check the video out via the link below.
While you're there, leave a thumbs up, comment your thoughts, subscribe and turn on notifications for more.

Cheers. 🤙🏻

Thanks for the great review as always AsJay. I love this model and I was glad to see a positive review of it. I am looking forward to purchasing my own once they arrive at CAMAUST. Keep up the excellent work! 😃

Thanks for the great review as always AsJay. I love this model and I was glad to see a positive review of it. I am looking forward to purchasing my own once they arrive at CAMAUST. Keep up the excellent work! 😃
Thank you as always for the continued support, I very much appreciate it. This model is an absolute pearler, despite some minor things that I touched on in the video, as well as some that I noticed afterwards. Though none of them will stop me from keeping the model entirely, I'm sure you'll love the model as well. I'm now looking forward to continuing the growth I've come to experience over the coming months, as I have a few projects and ambitions lined up for this year. Thanks again for the support and of course for watching.