SmallTimeAviation’s collection

Love how the majority of the BA fleet is in the Landor c/s. I would love to have an Iberia A346 in my collection. Thanks for sharing your collection with us!

Love how the majority of the BA fleet is in the Landor c/s. I would love to have an Iberia A346 in my collection. Thanks for sharing your collection with us!
I originally had the current livery (see that 773), but then thought the Landor is just too classic of one not to collect. The Phoenix Iberia A346 was a must and I got a really good deal on it.

Don't worry, there's more to come.

I originally had the current livery (see that 773), but then thought the Landor is just too classic of one not to collect. The Phoenix Iberia A346 was a must and I got a really good deal on it.

Don't worry, there's more to come.
Good for you. I haven't searched eBay for an IB A346 in a while, but at the AMS fair last year I saw one Phoenix, but the seller was asking 90 euros for it 🤣... There was a Herpa, but in that case, I prefer to keep searching, it is too crude. I would consider the GJ one if one came my way. I hope PH would do a re-release, since those sell well.