Signed up today

Just signed up aswell! Good to be here. Seems to be a great forum!
I believe I might be the first user from Brazil 😁🌴
Welcome aboard, we're glad you're here! So excited to see what you share, I'm looking to getting to know more people around the world, including South America! What is your favorite airline?

Welcome aboard, we're glad you're here! So excited to see what you share, I'm looking to getting to know more people around the world, including South America! What is your favorite airline?

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome! My 1:400 collection is currently quite small (less than 40 models). I switched from 1:500 to 1:400 a couple of years ago, after more than 10 years collecting 1:500.

Favorite airline would definitely be Varig... we all miss our dear Brazilian star. Other Brazilian majors like VASP, Transbrasil and TAM are deeply missed aswell. Current favorite airline... hmmm not sure! Azul have a great service though, they would be my current 1st choice here :)

Oh excellent! 1:400 is really nice, I hope you like it! Oh yes, Varig seemed like such a cool airline. I love their MD-11’s! So excited to see what you share!