Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

My latest arrival is a very old Dragon Wings model from 1998. Dragonair A330-342 B-HYB is from my flown on list. It is quite OK based on its age if you view it from a distance.

I have flown on 5 different Dragonair A330 regs, and now I got 3 of them (in the picture B-HYB, B-HWH and B-LAA). B-HLE and B-LBI has not been made yet in 1:400.Dragonair A330_3.JPG

Last edited:
And some more arrivals from Squatchy’s. The first IL-62 and 86 I ever got my hands on, hopefully JC makes the Pulkovo schemes too.

View attachment 26329

Very nice models, especially the IL-62. I still hope that Gemini Jets will release an Aeroflot IL-62 with KLM tiles on it. Got triggered by seeing that Fokker and Aeroflot together :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240111_193554_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240111_193554_Chrome.jpg
    570.8 KB · Views: 30
Very nice models, especially the IL-62. I still hope that Gemini Jets will release an Aeroflot IL-62 with KLM tiles on it. Got triggered by seeing that Fokker and Aeroflot together :)

I don't think this one will be released, since it's an IL-62 original version, not the "M" version.
The M version have different engines, and it's the one GJ have.

Well, maybe they could release it with wrong engines, but it wouldnt be that good.

Few new Deltas I got for as an early birthday present. Unfortunately both ended up having issues even though the posts said mint condition and the pictures were limited since they just showed it in the box. I’ve been having some poor luck with Ebay recently. I hope to maybe get my money back at some point and get it figured out. Quite a shame since these were some models I was looking forward to.

IMG_2282.jpegIMG_2284.jpegIMG_2285.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2281.jpeg
    IMG_2281.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
Few new Deltas I got for as an early birthday present. Unfortunately both ended up having issues even though the posts said mint condition and the pictures were limited since they just showed it in the box. I’ve been having some poor luck with Ebay recently. I hope to maybe get my money back at some point and get it figured out. Quite a shame since these were some models I was looking forward to.

View attachment 26340View attachment 26341View attachment 26342
Ah, such a shame! Being mindful that Ebay could potentially IP ban for excessive returns, their return policy is extremely generous. Even if a seller has no returns listed, ebay will force a return for damaged goods or items received not as described (open a case against the seller if they don't respond by the alloted timeframe). If the seller doesn't respond to the case sometimes Ebay will automatically refund and let you keep the item. P.s. don't forget to leave feedback as appropriate. Ebay is a great place to snag rare models but unfortunately some sellers are deceitful and greedy. Best of luck and hope things work out! Again, rest assured as you're protected by the money back guarantee

Last edited:
One of my anticipated arrivals today came earlier than expected! My other early birthday present which is one i’ve been looking for a long time to complete my NG DL 737 fleet! I finally have N3734B! Looks great with all the other 737s and most importantly it came in mint condition which unfortunately this is the first out of 3 models so far this year. However still super happy it came clean and i’m really excited for the splits 738!

IMG_2324.jpegIMG_2325.jpegIMG_2327.jpeg

One of my anticipated arrivals today came earlier than expected! My other early birthday present which is one i’ve been looking for a long time to complete my NG DL 737 fleet! I finally have N3734B! Looks great with all the other 737s and most importantly it came in mint condition which unfortunately this is the first out of 3 models so far this year. However still super happy it came clean and i’m really excited for the splits 738!

View attachment 26378View attachment 26379View attachment 26380
Beautiful models! The latest Delta 738 by NG will fit right in

The new year has started well for the collection. I just received these 10 older releases from the same seller on eBay and all were around the £20 mark each. None are vital for the collection I admit but they fill small gaps or continue expansion into new areas (US cargo airlines pre-2000 for example). The mix is 2 Aeroclassics, 1 BigBird, 4 Gemini Jets and 3 Jet-X. I particularly like some of the odd Jet-X 146s they made.

JAN_ARRIVALS.jpg

The new year has started well for the collection. I just received these 10 older releases from the same seller on eBay and all were around the £20 mark each. None are vital for the collection I admit but they fill small gaps or continue expansion into new areas (US cargo airlines pre-2000 for example). The mix is 2 Aeroclassics, 1 BigBird, 4 Gemini Jets and 3 Jet-X. I particularly like some of the odd Jet-X 146s they made.

View attachment 26392
Very nice haul! does that UPS 763 have any signs of zinc rot? since on the article of zinc rot that you made, the bigbird list has N306UP on it. 1705272423949.png

Curious to see an overwing registration on the UPS 767 lol
Yeah, from what I have seen all the BigBird UPS 763s and 741s, came with wing registrations. Not a thing on U.S. airliners since the 1950s? Many airlines from other parts of the world still have wing regs. Poor research and silly oversights from all manufacturers are nothing new in this hobby, nature of the beast.

I was snapping some test shots with my new spotting camera when I came across this: SQ A340-500 (9V-SGB) from PH. Don't think I've posted it here.
Never thought I'd see the day when you bought a Phoenix model... It is a nice one, I would've picked it up if it was in the latest livery.