Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

Last arrivals from 2023

Nice birds! I have that NG Air Holland 757 too, but mine one have the Dinar airline titles.

That Corsair 747 would be a better model if Gemini had better engine pylons.
For some reason, it seems to me that the pylons on that B747-300 look even worse than the other early Classic 747s made by GJ.

BTW, sometimes I consider buying that Corsair B743, removing the tail and putting it on a B747-100/200 fuselage, and create a custom Corsair B741/B742. You must be asking "why not use decals instead?". Well, it's because i'm afraid the decals might end up too dark due to the dark blue background of the tail.

Nice birds! I have that NG Air Holland 757 too, but mine one have the Dinar airline titles.

That Corsair 747 would be a better model if Gemini had better engine pylons.
For some reason, it seems to me that the pylons on that B747-300 look even worse than the other early Classic 747s made by GJ.

BTW, sometimes I consider buying that Corsair B743, removing the tail and putting it on a B747-100/200 fuselage, and create a custom Corsair B741/B742. You must be asking "why not use decals instead?". Well, it's because i'm afraid the decals might end up too dark due to the dark blue background of the tail.
It's an older model I guess. Not perfect, but still nice. I'm trying to collect the three Corsair 747-200s. Got two, one to go.

Have to say the cockpit on the UA looks pretty promising. Maybe not nearly as good as the UA A319 from 2020 but looks like it does come close. Imo GJ has a better wing detail for the A320 family (aside from the engines) so overall it looks nice.
I was pleased with how they turned out for what they have available in their arsenal. Hard for me to complain a whole lot…

Nice one! I did get the Landor fleet out when I got mine, but felt uneasy handling all of those models, many of which are favorites and difficult to replace. I have since also gotten the Herpa version, but no reception ceremony for that one.

View attachment 25814
Lovely collection, this is my current Landor Fleet

British Airways BAE146 “Landor” GJ
British Airways A320-100 “Landor” AC
British Airways A320-200 “Landor” AC
British Airways 732 “Landor” AC
British Airways 732 “Landor/WBO” AC
British Airways 747 “Hybrid” NM
British Airways 747 “Landor/Special” YC
British Airways 747 “Landor” YC
British Airways 747 “Landor” G-CIVI GJ
British Airways 747 “Landor” G-CIVI GJ
British Airways 747 “Landor/WBO” PHX
British Asia Airways 747 “Landor” GJ
British Airways 741 “Landor” PHX
British Airways 742 “Landor” IF
British Airways 742 “Landor/WBO” PHX
British Airways 757 “Landor” NG
British Airways 757 “Landor/WBO” NG
British Airways 757 “Landor/PTR” NG
British Airways 767 “Landor” GJ
British Airways 767 “Hybrid” BB
British Airways 767 “Landor/WBO” BB
British Airways 777 “Landor” PHX
British Airways 777 “Landor” GJ
British Airways L1011 “Landor” NG
British Airways L1011 “Landor” GJ
British Airways L1011 “Landor” BB
British Airways DC10 “Landor” GJ
British Airways Concorde “Landor” GJ

It's an older model I guess. Not perfect, but still nice. I'm trying to collect the three Corsair 747-200s. Got two, one to go.

By the way Jose, could you please confirm to me:
Is it possible to remove the vertical stabilizer of the Gemini 747, or is it moulded into the fuselage?