Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

My 5 new arrivals for today, came from 5 separate orders but I combined to ship at once (I try to minimize freight cost). From the furthest to the closest we have:
- Edelweiss A340-300 by Phoenix - the newest version and sold out quick (unlike the first time they made it when they had to compete with JCW). The blue title seems a bit brighter than it is. It is meant to replace my JC version which already found a new lease of life. The reg was also my suggestion to PHX.
- Shenzhen B737-8MAX by PandaModels. My first 737MAX (yay a new type unlocked). Since having read an article that Shenzhen would be putting their MAX into commercial service real soon (the article stated that ch-aviation showed 1 Max of the airline is going on maintenance so I guess would fly really soon). I try to grab it as it is the last piece.
- Bamboo Airways Airbus A321ceo by NG. The last A321 of the trio released by NG that I was still missing. I flew on the exact registration from HAN to SGN so adding the model into my fleet is a no-brainer. Bought it around an hour afternny arrival lol.
- Chongqing Airlines A321neo by NG on the older casting (came with a numbered cards too, limited out of 180). I try to expand my Chinese carriers which I initally reluctant to. As it is also the last model available I rushed to get it (I bought the Chongqing first, then found out Shenzhen eas the only left and bought Shenzhen within 5 mins interval - wish Inhave found it sooner). Now I found that there are so many Chinese carriers that I need to add.
- And finally, the only new model released on 2023 of the batch - Aeroflot IL-62M by GJ. This is a direct successor to my ill-fated Olympics Carriers which is disintegrating at a great pace due to zinc rot. I might gonna make a comparision. The colors on 2 models are different. My issue is that the secondary rear landing struts (both extended and up position as GJ provides)'s mount do not fit into the housings at the 62 tail as they are smaller. I used double sided tapes to make sure they are in place.

Which model(s) is/are your pick from my today' s arrival?
View attachment 14541

P/s: I am still waiting for CX Lettuce L1011 from NG.
I really like that Edelweiss A340, I’ve been somewhat looking for one myself!

I got this beauty from NG's February 2023 release set a few weeks ago! Probably one of my favorite models from NG Models! The colors are vibrant, the printing is perfect, and the NG 777 mould looks absolutely amazing!

And given the fact that I do love aviation and anime, I am so happy to have this not for just my model plane collection, but for my anime collection as well! 😊
NG_72026 copy.jpgNG_72026(2) copy.jpg
shinobu-gif-8.gif
shinobu-kocho.gif

Nice to see some Herpa models! The United 767 looks great. They really should release the Delta B767-400ER.
That one is missing both in 1:400 and 1:500!

Two new NG arrivals. First is the TWA-AA hybrid 757 registered N704X. Interestingly enough this is the second time they've released this reg with the first one being the Delta on the background. I've flown on this reg, and I could not miss out on this beauty. It is a flawless, pitch perfect 757 as per usual from NG.
IMG_7505.jpg

Second is this American 777. Unfortunately it does have some mould issues and it came with a loose starboard wing. Other than that though, still a stunning piece right there.
IMG_7454_2.jpg

Got this from Threshold Aviation's Easter sale. Was marked as a damaged model so it was on sale with a 50% discount but it only had a small printing defect on the bottom in the "Saudia" logo with everything else intact. It also gave me an excuse to finally get a flaps down model in my collection. I came in with full intent to buy either the flaps up version of this model or preorder the Saudia L-1011 from NG so this was a massive win for me.
338688063_747016853586042_2752847026279322850_n.jpg338715572_1416965305739761_4535304953555506155_n.jpg338694782_636349871663882_3513063218508168290_n.jpg338732016_1418337255633174_6062888854392522499_n.jpg

Latest arrival:

Carnival Air Lines - Airbus A300B4-200 - N222KW
Dragon Wings

Really cheap purchase from eBay, and it's a model that fits my criteria. My fourth time buying this model lol the other three were custom donors but this one will stay intact in my collection.
In my opinion, the DW A300 is great but the main gears are a bit too short. I have modded the main gears of my model and now it is a little bit higher. Almost unnoticeable but works fine for me.

IMG_7268.jpg

I have photographed the real version of this model when she was already a freighter operating to Brazilian cargo airline Sterna Linhas Aéreas.
Click here to see it!

Sadly, she was written off after a runway excursion in Recife airport, with a nose gear collapse. She still remains stored in Recife, awaiting the scrapman :(

Latest arrival:

Carnival Air Lines - Airbus A300B4-200 - N222KW
Dragon Wings

Really cheap purchase from eBay, and it's a model that fits my criteria. My fourth time buying this model lol the other three were custom donors but this one will stay intact in my collection.
In my opinion, the DW A300 is great but the main gears are a bit too short. I have modded the main gears of my model and now it is a little bit higher. Almost unnoticeable but works fine for me.

View attachment 14728

I have photographed the real version of this model when she was already a freighter operating to Brazilian cargo airline Sterna Linhas Aéreas.
Click here to see it!

Sadly, she was written off after a runway excursion in Recife airport, with a nose gear collapse. She still remains stored in Recife, awaiting the scrapman :(
Nice, I got one recently. Had it on a waiting list for more than a year. Thinking on getting a second one as a custom donor.