Retro Model Haul!

redriveraviation

Staff member
Hi guys, another retro haul has been assessed! From 727 heaven to building my 80's fleet to developing my Jet-X fleet, this was quite a way to continue to build for my retro Tulsa model airport project! Feel free to ask about any of these, they are so nice!

It did upload kind of strange, can't see the images until I click on them but great haul. The TWA 727 is a neat one, is it GJ?

It did upload kind of strange, can't see the images until I click on them but great haul. The TWA 727 is a neat one, is it GJ?
It's actually a Herpa 727 believe or not. I don't think I've ever seen that model or mould before.

Nice group. The later Jet-X DC-9-10 you have there is a fab little mould - criminally under-used. The Dragon A320 is a bit of a stinker but a super old model dating from 1999.

I think you'll need to upload smaller files to get them to show as thumbnails

Wow didn’t even consider that it might’ve been a Herpa model. Looks really good for a Herpa!

Some very nice, applicable planes! Glad to see the retro Tulsa model airport project gaining further assets!

Thanks, Richard! The DC-9-10 is super nice, and I am wondering why it wasn't used more. Yes, I tried to adjust after posting this thread, but I think I got this one messed up. Will be sure to work on adjusting that in future posts.