Rare models - my EBAY listings

check out my listings - reach out to me if you want to negotiate on pricing,
Thanks
Throw this in Private Party Sales when you get the chance.

On the other hand, $220 roughly for the GJ United 763 and basically $200 for the CRJ-550 is ABSURD. Sorry but those exact models are on Waffle (if not sold already) for way under $100. And they certainly don’t deserve to go for that much when i’m seeing far rarer AC models on Waffle for less than that…

Throw this in Private Party Sales when you get the chance.

On the other hand, $220 roughly for the GJ United 763 and basically $200 for the CRJ-550 is ABSURD. Sorry but those exact models are on Waffle (if not sold already) for way under $100. And they certainly don’t deserve to go for that much when i’m seeing far rarer AC models on Waffle for less than that…
where does waffle have the united 76w/ crj550 ? @Irish this is the market value for these models rn, im willing to go lower if your interested

where does waffle have the united 76w/ crj550 ? @Irish this is the market value for these models rn, im willing to go lower if your interested
BIGUSA3 sold his collection to Waffle and he had those, and I would be willing to bet a lot it was for a reasonable price. Nothing against ya just saying good luck in that case.