PNG Air

Jolly Roger

PNG Air is an airline based on the grounds of Jacksons International Airport, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. It operates scheduled domestic and international flights, as well as contract corporate charter work.
Not my usual UK custom model theme but I just liked the tail art.
I’m not aware of this livery appearing on any other Dash 8 model.8910F8DE-EC55-4E1E-AA6C-99DC9707AC93.jpegAC451D07-7870-4FD9-A08A-02CE5A1DEF29.jpeg

Stunning! If you don't mind, would you be interested in sharing some advice on getting started with customs? I love your work and I am interested in giving it a shot. Cheers!

Stunning! If you don't mind, would you be interested in sharing some advice on getting started with customs? I love your work and I am interested in giving it a shot. Cheers!
Me too! My plan is to buy models with paint damage, strip them down, and custom-paint them. I plan to use white label stickers to print decals, I don't know if anyone has tried that before. It's an experiement!

I wrote this article a few years back. Hope you find it helpful. Any questions please get in touch.
Regards
Mike

https://modelairliner.com/creating-your-own-custom-decals/

Me too! My plan is to buy models with paint damage, strip them down, and custom-paint them. I plan to use white label stickers to print decals, I don't know if anyone has tried that before. It's an experiement!
I wrote this article a few years back. Hope you find it helpful. Any questions please get in touch.
Regards
Mike

https://modelairliner.com/creating-your-own-custom-decals/