Planely Speaking - Legit?

Just by looking at their website they look legit but don’t take my word I’ve never bought from this website. Have you tried calling? Their form of payment is quite sketchy so maybe don’t buy from this website if you want to be safe

That would be nice, mostly to know if anyone here has purchased from them. I went digging on another forum and a single post from 2007, so that just increases my confidence in the site (Sarcasm).
They do have some models listed at prices to good to be true another reason they seem (to me) fake. I mean here’s a southwest canyon blue 737-8 price is quite low compared to other listings I’ve seen on eBay or any other place

Attachments

• 7AE98C0D-0AEC-4EF8-909D-EE24172EFC1E.jpeg
    7AE98C0D-0AEC-4EF8-909D-EE24172EFC1E.jpeg
    359.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
They do have some models listed at prices to good to be true another reason they seem (to me) fake. I mean here’s a southwest canyon blue 737-8 price is quite low compared to other listings I’ve seen on eBay or any other place
Maybe, is that currency USD?

That doesn't seem too cheap... I live in Australia and that is $109AUD, a lot for a 737. That particular model retailed for $45.59USD so 4 years later $69USD seems to be reasonable...

models in that color scheme are some of the hardest to acquire with winglets because they are rarely released anymore so they typically sell for 80-100 usd sometimes even 150 for that particular model. Here’s a listing on eBay of this model they all sell for around that price or at least the ones I could find. (Lighting may be different in the photo)

Attachments

• 77096177-937A-407B-A94C-1C0A5480D91E.jpeg
    77096177-937A-407B-A94C-1C0A5480D91E.jpeg
    489.9 KB · Views: 6
models in that color scheme are some of the hardest to acquire with winglets because they are rarely released anymore so they typically sell for 80-100 usd sometimes even 150 for that particular model. Here’s a listing on eBay of this model they all sell for around that price or at least the ones I could find. (Lighting may be different in the photo)
Yikes! That is expensive. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Yes the website is legit ordered two models last year. The only downside is you have to email them to give them the okay to charge your card and the security code of the card use.