Phoenix have a site on internet or a official mail?

Tropicalista

Hi, I was searching in internet but seems this brand has no a website or a contact, I would like to ask if they will release a Star Air plan, if there is a hope to see it, or It's better to start to learn how to do it custom

There's a Facebook page too where they post new releases. I don't think direct contact is a thing they do.

Phoenix-Models used to have an official website, but Idk if they have even touched it in the last several years of if the domain name even exists anymore. Their IG is fairly inactive so FB will be your best option. As hard as it is to get in contact with model companies, Phoenix is one of the harder ones to get in contact with.

Im honestly very confused why so many brands, seemingly make it very hard to contact them. do they have a ginormous ego, and think there fine off their own?

Most of these brands come from China and they might try to stay "under the radar" to avoid lawsuits from the airlines. Nothing related to ego, I guess...
Has any brand ever been sued due to producing unlicensed models? and in that case, are retailers also in trouble, due to stocking unlicensed products?

No info regarding that but, it can be that the retailers (maybe) they must retire the products without license, but never heared a info like that...

Has any brand ever been sued due to producing unlicensed models? and in that case, are retailers also in trouble, due to stocking unlicensed products?
Recently NG got in some trouble cuz they released a EuroAtlantic 777, plus Portuguese airlines tend to be very strict on licencing. I don't think the manufacturers ever let it get that far, since they'll have more to lose

Recently NG got in some trouble cuz they released a EuroAtlantic 777, plus Portuguese airlines tend to be very strict on licencing. I don't think the manufacturers ever let it get that far, since they'll have more to lose
Don't you believe it! GJ and AC have had threats from airlines. GJ had to release Cathay Pacific models under a 'Dreamjets' brand and AC frequently uses 'Blue Box' ' White Box', 'Green Box' names etc to avoid attention for models of certain airlines. When Easyjet models started appearing their lawyers went after the manufacturers, dealers, retailers and individuals selling on E. Bay getting them taken down. However once the floodgates opened, I think they got overwhelmed and gave up, finally realising they were wasting their time and money when they were getting free publicity with these models...and that's what all airlines should understand, providing the models are accurate.

Last edited:
I ain't sure about airlines sueing model makers for unlicensed products, but I do remember some airlines(Most infamously, Cathay Pacific) do send out cease and desist letters to retailers and bloggers for posting info. about unlicensed Cathay Pacific models from different brands - I think @YesterAirlines has mentioned about it :unsure: I also heard from some HK retailers that the HK official retailer of CX products (A famous model shop that specializes on bus models......I think I have talked too much;)) are notoriously stingy on these matters and would hunt other model shops that tried to sell unlicensed CX models😓 (Therefore even though there are retailers tried to sell unlicensed CX models, they never explicitly states that's a CX-rather they would just say there's an ac at our shop in a Green and red livery😓)