Phoenix 1/400 A380 nose gear lifted

Hey guys I have a YouTube channel “Unboxing Aviation” feel free to watch my videos. I am having trouble trying to fix my 1/400 pheonix Singapore a380 (9VSKZ) nose gear as it is tilted up and won’t stay flush with the ground. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know how to resolve this? It seems to me that the main gear is higher up than the nose gear. Please let me know.
Thanks guys
Unboxing Aviation.

Hey guys I have a YouTube channel “Unboxing Aviation” feel free to watch my videos. I am having trouble trying to fix my 1/400 pheonix Singapore a380 (9VSKZ) nose gear as it is tilted up and won’t stay flush with the ground. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know how to resolve this? It seems to me that the main gear is higher up than the nose gear. Please let me know.
Thanks guys
Unboxing Aviation.
Unfortunately, that’s how a lot of A380 moulds are, my Qantas A380 by Phoenix has the same issue, also some of the Gemini A380s have that issue. The reason is because the back of the A380 is too heavy that the front simply can’t stay down.

Thanks guys
Unboxing Aviation.
I have that exact same model and the gear is a little odd on it but it dose sit flat on the ground. I actually flew on 9V-SKZ in real life

My Qantas also has the same issue. I think the landing gear is angled poorly when it’s sitting on the ground. Hopeful the loom to fix it. So cool you got to fly 9V-SKZ, how was it?!

I have that issue with some of my 747s. In the case of the 747s it seems to be due to the multi-bogie main landing gear that is able to provide full support for the model, so if the nosewheel strut is too short there will be a gap between it and the ground. I'd imagine the An-225 and other airplanes with large sets of main landing gears could suffer the same issue.

This is a well known issue with Phoenix A380s. It doesn't happen to them all but quite a few. It is because the PHX A380 isn't made of zinc but is aluminium. You'll notice the weight difference between them. There doesn't seem to be enough weight at the nose end to keep it level.

My house colours version does this but can sometimes be made to stay level. I display it on a stand!!

You can see here that the nosegear is slightly off the surface:

A380s_04.JPG

My Qantas also has the same issue. I think the landing gear is angled poorly when it’s sitting on the ground. Hopeful the loom to fix it. So cool you got to fly 9V-SKZ, how was it?!
Was a great experience much better than Air Canada but only a bit better than Lufthansa. flew it on the 5th freedom flight from frankurt to JFK should have a trip report out in the coming months:)