Patriot Models - Xi'an Y-7s

YesterAirlines

Ahoy Comrades. JC Wings Antonov An-26 mould has cropped up under the brand of a new company to 400 scale - Patriot Models. Already active in 200 scale Patriot have announced a quartet of Xi'an Y-7s in the colours of the PLAAF and PLAGF using the JC An-26. These are expected early in the new year and Patriot themselves have big plans to expand under their own steam, at least in 200 scale.

PATRIOT_Header.jpg

Why can't JC release them under their own name? Brand fragmentation in the diecast world is mind-boggling.

If I understand correctly, they only produce them for a seperate brand that has no other relation to JC.
Yeah as Mark says Patriot are a separate company using the JC moulds rather than a JC brand

Yeah, I noticed that. I probably should have elaborated more. It is just a weird phenomenon that I see in the diecast world. Niche brands pop up all the time to cater to niche markets. To me, it feels better for there to be only a handful of well-established brands. I guess it doesn't really matter as long as models that people want are being produced. Anyway, we can discuss this topic on another thread.