Panda Models January 2023 Announcements

Those are both C Models releases using the Panda moulds announced quite a while ago and both available now. The top one isn't Rossia the airline it is Rossia the Russian State Transport Company. The bottom one is I believe the airline. For a while the two were almost indistinguishable.

Those are both C Models releases using the Panda moulds announced quite a while ago and both available now. The top one isn't Rossia the airline it is Rossia the Russian State Transport Company. The bottom one is I believe the airline. For a while the two were almost indistinguishable.
My trick to find the difference between the State Transport and commercial airlines' Airbuses lies on the registration. This livery is used by the commercial operation before the year 2016 as the airline revised its livery to the red-grey with latter s after getting in ex-Transaero jet after that company went bust. This livery is still used by the State Transport company. State transport aircraft are registered in Russia hence the RA- (maybe RF- prefixes if I am not wrong) regardless of the aircraft type. The commercial operation only had the Soviet-made jets registered in Russia (iirc the TU-154}, whereas Western-built airliners were registered elsewhere (Ireland, Cayman, etc...) due to the high tax.