NG new stand

AustrianCollector

What do you guys think of the new stand from NG Models? It incorporates the same mechanism as the old Inflight200 stands with hinges that go over the wings.

Is this a good idea? Some 1:200 scale collectors were complaining that the Inflight stands had the potential to damage the wing paint on the contact points.

They also mentioned that their future models will not contain holes because of this new stand... Although this is a good solution, does this mean that the stand will only be limited to Ultimate Collection models or will ALL models come with it?

What do you guys think?

If anyone wonders, here is a video explaining how the Inflight stand works (similar to this one):

Attachments

• stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 16
  • stand2.jpg
    stand2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I don't see how both wide- and narrowbodies fit in this design, will they have different sizes? I currently don't use stands, but I liked putting for example Aeroclassics models on the metal Phoenix stand, now with NG you don't have a choice. It looks like cheap plastic aswell...

I don't see how both wide- and narrowbodies fit in this design, will they have different sizes? I currently don't use stands, but I liked putting for example Aeroclassics models on the metal Phoenix stand, now with NG you don't have a choice. It looks like cheap plastic aswell...
The Inflight200 stand were made for each model, but I believe that these will be somewhat adjustable (Category E, F jets etc..)

What do you guys think of the new stand from NG Models? It incorporates the same mechanism as the old Inflight200 stands with hinges that go over the wings.

Is this a good idea? Some 1:200 scale collectors were complaining that the Inflight stands had the potential to damage the wing paint on the contact points.

They also mentioned that their future models will not contain holes because of this new stand... Although this is a good solution, does this mean that the stand will only be limited to Ultimate Collection models or will ALL models come with it?

What do you guys think?
This is for 1:400?

What do you guys think?
I see the post on Instagram. Not sure this is a good idea in 400 scale.

I have too many models, so must put a lot of them on stands to display them, and I use stands from several different manufacturers. They should continue making the holes in their models, so that collectors have the choice to put the models on stands of their choice.
More NG gimmicks in the name of "ingenuity" only to lead to disappointment 😂😂😂