NG Models Website and FB page down

OscarBravo992

Hi All! In the past few days, whenever I try and access NG's website, it just shows a 'Your connection is not private' message. I have tried this on many networks and different devices, even using a VPN and it does not change. I also have run into some problems with their FB page, the posts do not load, and it only shows the banner and page information. Has anyone else been experiencing these issues? Thanks :)

(If this is not the right place to post this, please move it.)

Which domain did you use? NG transitioned from ngmodel.net to ngmodels.com some time ago, and sometimes people have issues accessing because of using the outdated one.

The banner is tiny, about the same size it is on my iPhone.
Blimey lol. Will have a look later. So basically it’s now designed primarily for mobile format with a social media style interface, and this layout doesn’t change scale for desktop viewing. Zooming your screen might help.

Blimey lol. Will have a look later. So basically it’s now designed primarily for mobile format with a social media style interface, and this layout doesn’t change scale for desktop viewing. Zooming your screen might help.
Hopefully they will update it, I have always preferred using desktop over mobile for those sorts of things…

Indeed. You can see how things are now geared by default to mobile devices, and a younger audience
Being one of the younger audience, I agree with you. In my eyes, mobile devices will never truly become better than a laptop or desktop computer, even though they may be more convenient.

Being one of the younger audience, I agree with you. In my eyes, mobile devices will never truly become better than a laptop or desktop computer, even though they may be more convenient.
I agree, for serious work and performance plus the big screen you need the laptop/desktop, but you can see the direction things are heading in. The apps are getting so much more powerful, especially banking apps where they are literally doing everything a physical branch used to do. All in the palm of your hand. Convenience is the overriding factor now. Scary looking back at the 1990s, even the early 2000s seem ancient! I’m 40 but still old enough to remember big heavy monitors, floppy disks, fax machines (even telex lol), and that funny thing that has a dial, receiver on one end of it and plugs into the wall - what’s the name of it? …oh yeah, a telephone! 😂👍

I do like NG’s revamp for mobile devices. Although I do prefer the desktop website considering that’s the layout I like to use when I’m reacting to new releases :)

On an unrelated note, I do hope Gemini Jets will revamp their website. Hasn’t been updated since late 2004/early 2005.