NG Model 1:400 February 2023 Release

True, I remember Phantom posted a really detailed rundown of 4 CX Tristar schemes back in September. Some really knowledgeable folks both here and there, especially since there's such a huge overlap in users.
Yep, remember that one well and I contributed to it back then a little bit as well. That was when the first hint of a CX TriStar dropped from NG! That was fresh in my memory when the subject was revived again here, and as usual Phantom weighs in with an amazing level of detail, knowledge and references. Definitely have learnt so much from these forums, hopefully we’ll continue to see useful and rich contributions happening in both 👍

Yep, remember that one well and I contributed to it back then a little bit as well. That was when the first hint of a CX TriStar dropped from NG! That was fresh in my memory when the subject was revived again here, and as usual Phantom weighs in with an amazing level of detail, knowledge and references. Definitely have learnt so much from these forums, hopefully we’ll continue to see useful and rich contributions happening in both 👍
This sort of feedback would be great for the upcoming 747s from NG, I had no idea there were so many variations within sub-variants.

We have a lot more "quality" discussions, if you will, that will be very beneficial to NG; whereas conversations in other forums all end in the same way that I think everyone knows about. It would be the best of both worlds if they could spare some time to check here.
This is the unfortunate truth… Being a long-time reader of these ‘other forums’, I have seen it all... Having sent NG multiple emails about MAF to no avail, I decided that in the end, it is their loss, not ours. Such is life.

Wow! a great set of releases from NG this month. Transat (x2), jetBlue (x2), Southwest (x2), Avianca, RAF, and Air Greenland ordered. I have been searching for one of the older Air Greenland releases for some time. I expect that NG's release will be superior and well worth the wait.

Pretty good set. Love the Pixar and will probably get canyon blue too as well as the jetblue ribbons. Would get streamers too but I got that reg from panda

A really nice set this month. Unfortunately I can only get one model a month, so I'll have to pass on all of them except for the Southwest N872CB in canyon blue.