NG Airbus x Qantas A350-1000

Nice photos. The nose shape looks correct - the A350 has a very subtle change of angles in this area.

You're right about the S on the titles. It seems to be going off on its own. I saw some shots of the Aviation400 version of this aircraft and they look like their titles were better.

Beautiful aircraft and great photos! Origianally I was going to purchase it, however I am giving it a pass over the AV400 version because of the QANTA S. It’s a shame as I prefer the NG A350 over the AV400, but the S annoys me too much to put up with it.

Beautiful aircraft and great photos! Origianally I was going to purchase it, however I am giving it a pass over the AV400 version because of the QANTA S. It’s a shame as I prefer the NG A350 over the AV400, but the S annoys me too much to put up with it.
yup mate... my AV400 one is coming next week. Will post photos and share when i got it

View attachment 1015

The real plane does have a slight concavity. This is why I particularly love NG’s A350s. The nose shape overall is the best out there, this coming from a ‘nose’ kind of guy
The real plane does have a slight concavity. This is why I particularly love NG’s A350s. The nose shape overall is the best out there, this coming from a ‘nose’ kind of guy