NG 777 Cockpit Windows

what is this picture? Is this the digital model of a future 1/400 mold? If so, I’d like to see that level of detail translated into metal.
This is a 777 in 1:400 that has been customized by a Thai modeller.
I think it's someone who has modified an existing mould, @Sithan400, would you mind explaining?
Exactly...
I think it's someone who has modified an existing mould, @Sithan400, would you mind explaining?
Precisely my friend.

Thanks for bringing this up. Simply put, JC’s windows are long, much longer than they need to be and overall oversized. The size it’s not too terrible. What is terrible is inconsistency when it comes to printing them. Sometime lower. Sometimes higher and. Those discrepancies totally change the face of the plane. NGs look about the right size but I’m yet to own one. Based on the pictures they appear to be almost perfect.
Windshield on the NG is spot on.

Thanks for bringing this up. Simply put, JC’s windows are long, much longer than they need to be and overall oversized. The size it’s not too terrible. What is terrible is inconsistency when it comes to printing them. Sometime lower. Sometimes higher and. Those discrepancies totally change the face of the plane. NGs look about the right size but I’m yet to own one. Based on the pictures they appear to be almost perfect.
I don't get why the print is so inconsistent. Doesn't make much sense. It's really unfortunate at times.

This is a 777 in 1:400 that has been customized by a Thai modeller.

Exactly...

Precisely my friend.
I wonder how technically and commercially feasible it is to make it that fine. JC can’t make there without exaggerating the size the strobe light and stuff. Die-cast pieces have to go thru polishing after and if the details are very small, as they should be, they may be filed away along with imperfections

I wonder how technically and commercially feasible it is to make it that fine. JC can’t make there without exaggerating the size the strobe light and stuff. Die-cast pieces have to go thru polishing after and if the details are very small, as they should be, they may be filed away along with imperfections
If you look at other videos by this true modeler, it looks as though he uses resin pieces and likely files down the metal on the model before applying these details. Truly remarkable stuff at that scale.