New Release - PandaModels Boeing 737-700 GOL

LeoMuse747

After releasing the Transbrasil B737-400, Brazilian retailer Hilton Miniaturas have now announced a second model in cooperation with PandaModels.

Gol - Boeing 737-700 (current colors) - PR-GEJ
The model is only available for pre-order at the moment. No pictures of the real model yet.
To arrive in February/March 2024.

1701097972066.png

It can be pre-ordered here:
The page is in Portuguese, but I can help if needed. Just drop me a PM!

Last edited:
Any chance that this model ends up at other retailers (in Europe)?

I want this model a lot but in euro's it is around €72 for a 737 not even including shipping... That's why I dislike retailer exclusives :(

I have family in law in Brazil that I will visit next year February. However I don't know if the model will be there by that time and if I think it is worth it for this price.

Don't know what to do for now lol, maybe wait for NG or someone else to make it.

Any chance that this model ends up at other retailers (in Europe)?

I want this model a lot but in euro's it is around €72 for a 737 not even including shipping... That's why I dislike retailer exclusives :(

I have family in law in Brazil that I will visit next year February. However I don't know if the model will be there by that time and if I think it is worth it for this price.

Don't know what to do for now lol, maybe wait for NG or someone else to make it.

Hi there!
I'll send you a PM.

I've seen the Transbrasil 734 in European stores - am gonna pick that one up soon - that's gorgeous! I hope HM makes more Transbrasil and VASP and Varig etc .

And I'm liking this Gol - though not within my criteria - but it'll give me an excuse to get the Voa Canarinho (apologies if misspelt)

I've seen the Transbrasil 734 in European stores - am gonna pick that one up soon - that's gorgeous! I hope HM makes more Transbrasil and VASP and Varig etc .

And I'm liking this Gol - though not within my criteria - but it'll give me an excuse to get the Voa Canarinho (apologies if misspelt)

Awesome! My Transbrasil 734 will arrive soon, probably next month.
The Gol turned out real nice indeed. Not my collection criteria either, though.

BTW, you spelled it correctly :D