New Model Aviation Newsletter!!!!

NickThePilot

A long work in the making, I am proud to present: SkyStop, the monthly model aviation email newsletter (100% free) that covers Hot News, High Demand Models, FULL Release Lists, Coupon Codes, Deals, Images, MORE! Everything you could want regarding model aviation sent straight to your email each month in one newsletter! Each moths news letter will contain a Retailer of The Month (MidWest Model Store this month Congrats!,) Along with a selected creator of the month! This month's was MSP Aviation for the constant effort upload after upload. If anyone is interest in receiving this, The December Newsletter will be sent out Sunday! While I have not yet finished publishing an official sign up site, you may subscribe to the mailing via instagram or email: DM preferred recipient email on IG: https://www.instagram.com/skystopaviation/ OR email preferred recipient email: [email protected]
Can't wait! Here's an example snippet of this month's list: (This is about 1/20th of the newsletter, so it includes a lot!) Make sure to check inbox on Sunday if you opted in, as Coupon Codes will be fresh and release prices will be accurate!
1670037171683.png

A long work in the making, I am proud to present: SkyStop, the monthly model aviation email newsletter (100% free) that covers Hot News, High Demand Models, FULL Release Lists, Coupon Codes, Deals, Images, MORE! Everything you could want regarding model aviation sent straight to your email each month in one newsletter! Each moths news letter will contain a Retailer of The Month (MidWest Model Store this month Congrats!,) Along with a selected creator of the month! This month's was MSP Aviation for the constant effort upload after upload. If anyone is interest in receiving this, The December Newsletter will be sent out Sunday! While I have not yet finished publishing an official sign up site, you may subscribe to the mailing via instagram or email: DM preferred recipient email on IG: https://www.instagram.com/skystopaviation/ OR email preferred recipient email: [email protected]
Can't wait! Here's an example snippet of this month's list: (This is about 1/20th of the newsletter, so it includes a lot!) Make sure to check inbox on Sunday if you opted in, as Coupon Codes will be fresh and release prices will be accurate!
View attachment 7425
Wow, this is a great idea! Thank you so much! I have DM’ed you my email to sign up. Thank you very much. :)

What happened to this? I signed up and received a confirmation, but never got the Newsletter, and have not heard anything about it since. Just curious.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone! I sincerely apologize for the outcome of this project. I was incredibly optimistic about this project, but little did I know all that this would entailed. I would like to announce that I have received everyone's messages regarding the newsletter, and have not forgotten about you. Unfortunately, I have come to realize, this is not a feasible project for me at the moment, between work, flying, and life, this would be incredibly stressful, and difficult to fit into my schedule without losing quality. I am hoping to possibly relaunch this project in the future when it is more realistic, and possible for me to produce a quality, enjoyable newsletter. Again, I deeply apologize, I hope you guys can understand! Thanks!

I guess this was send months ago? Interesting idea but too bad we haven't heard anything from it ever since. The SkyStop Instagram account has been removed aswell so I guess he's not continuing.

Last edited:
I guess this was send months ago? Interesting idea but too bad we haven't heard anything from it ever since. The SkyStop Instagram account has been removed aswell so I guess he's not continuing.
As far as i remember, The Instagram and Youtube Channel for Skystop were never created / were deleted shortly after the Newsletter was sent out.