New Australian Airline Set To Fly Soon

JJ Skippy

Bonza Airlines is set to fly in February after finally getting approval from the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA). Bonza had originally intended to begin flying last year, but the airline’s launch has been pushed back due to various conflicts in getting the necessary certification in order to fly. The airline will fly along the Sunshine Coast to start off, including Melbourne, with plans to expand in the future. Bonza will operate a fleet of Boeing 737 MAX aircraft; currently, the airline has three with eight more on the way.

On another note, I do like their branding; such a nice-looking livery with just the perfect amount of color on the plane so that it isn’t too bland, but it also isn’t too distracting (at least to me).
9E7BB54B-CE2B-4D1F-A990-640993F37191.jpeg

It looks extremely cheap and screams "Ultra Low Cost Carrier", but still good to see some color. At least it's better than Lufthansa's current livery! :ROFLMAO:

ULC indeed... I am interested to see how they go, and how long they last. If you ask me, they have taken the Aussie 'bogan' stereotype too far. I reckon we will see NG make one of their MAXes in the coming months, and/or GJ. At least they will be basing two aircraft in Melbourne, so that's another two models for me! :D

Nice to see them getting ready to go, they are under 777 partners which also own Flair Air in Canada so have had the chance to spot bonza at yyc
Would be interesting to see if indago partners who are heavily invested in lynx air buy 777 partners so they can add bonza to there airline group and merge flair and lynx together.

It looks extremely cheap and screams "Ultra Low Cost Carrier", but still good to see some color. At least it's better than Lufthansa's current livery! :ROFLMAO:
That's not even the worst offender. Lufty's "Cleantech Flyer" is eurowhite blandness taken to a whole other level.
lufthansa_airbus_a350-900_d-aivd_clean_tech_flyer_ng_models_ng_model_39040_scale_1-400_1.jpg

That's not even the worst offender. Lufty's "Cleantech Flyer" is eurowhite blandness taken to a whole other level.
lufthansa_airbus_a350-900_d-aivd_clean_tech_flyer_ng_models_ng_model_39040_scale_1-400_1.jpg
Don't forget this one, I cannot express how annoyed I get every time I see it. PH, JC and NG all wasted a release slot on it.

398345d1673186851-72013-4-.jpg

Don't forget this one, I cannot express how annoyed I get every time I see it. PH, JC and NG all wasted a release slot on it.

398345d1673186851-72013-4-.jpg
Yikes, that's just a blank mould with two sentences and the German flag. Probably the biggest waste of a release slot alongside the 3 Qatar 77Ws.

Yikes, that's just a blank mould with two sentences and the German flag. Probably the biggest waste of a release slot alongside the 3 Qatar 77Ws.
I couldn't agree more. As you said, it is a white-tail aircraft with a couple of words and a flag. Boring to say the least. About the Qatar 77Ws, all anyone really needed was a normal and a Oneworld version. That's it. Not 8 slightly different aircraft.

I couldn't agree more. As you said, it is a white-tail aircraft with a couple of words and a flag. Boring to say the least. About the Qatar 77Ws, all anyone really needed was a normal and a Oneworld version. That's it. Not 8 slightly different aircraft.
Fingers crossed that the Feb. releases are more varied, perhaps with the long-awaited bare metal Eastern Tristar.

The thumbs-up for the B doesn’t look as good as I expected it too, hopefully the new NG models version doesnt look as bad as the real-life.