New 200 Scale Sample from NG Models Incoming

Honestly please bro I don't want to take a trans-continental flight over your signature just to see whatever posts that are below yours
There's also the option of just hiding signatures all the way. Of course I'll miss the interesting signatures, so I think I'll better put members with annoyingly long ones to the ignore list.
Edit: did that now. Looks much better.

Last edited:
There's also the option of just hiding signatures all the way. Of course I'll miss the interesting signatures, so I think I'll better put members with annoyingly long ones to the ignore list.
Edit: did that now. Looks much better.
I Finally decided to remove my overly-long signature. for the most part.

I personally have no interest in the 757, but it's nice to see NG branching out into larger types in 1:200. Really interested to see what other moulds they have in development. Existing 1:200s could really do with better detailing on the fan blades and landing gear, so I hope these are areas in which NG differentiates itself.

Just as a sidenote, it also seems like NG has designed an entirely new base. Very different from those of JC/GJ and IF200.

Last edited:
That’s pretty nice 757. Especially that nose gear detailing. I wonder if NG will go down the path of recreating each 1:400 scale mould they have or make more biz jets and regional narrow bodies.

I hope they bring to 200 scale all of their current 757-200 tooling in 400 scale. Crucially, the early RB211-535C engine nacelle, of which they are the only ones to have a mold in 400 scale. In fact, off the top of my head, the only RB211-535C that I have seen in replicated in die-cast is a Herpa version in 500 scale. NG still has to do a number 752s that rank high in my wish list in 400 scale, some of wish are those types of grails that I'd get if made on any scale. So yeah, cool!

This would be a cool first release: N757A ship one, with those engines! The engines it had fitted for the first flight. JC made a version with the later PW engines.

FL-HjUjXIAI8osM.jpg

P.S. Don't be fooled, I am pretty careless when it comes to engines, especially those with similar nacelles, but circumstances have made me familiar with the 757 engine variants. To be fair, the nacelles in question are completely different.

I hope they bring to 200 scale all of their current 757-200 tooling in 400 scale. Crucially, the early RB211-535C engine nacelle, of which they are the only ones to have a mold in 400 scale. In fact, off the top of my head, the only RB211-535C that I have seen in replicated in die-cast is a Herpa version in 500 scale. NG still has to do a number 752s that rank high in my wish list in 400 scale, some of wish are those types of grails that I'd get if made on any scale. So yeah, cool!

This would be a cool first release: N757A ship one, with those engines! The engines it had fitted for the first flight. JC made a version with the later PW engines.

FL-HjUjXIAI8osM.jpg

P.S. Don't be fooled, I am pretty careless when it comes to engines, especially those with similar nacelles, but circumstances have made me familiar with the 757 engine variants. To be fair, the nacelles in question are completely different.
Well you have three types to choose from, P&W plus two types of RB-211. Yes I would like some early 535C types hanging off those 1:200 pylons, but we'll see. That prototype with 535C's would be great, also in 1:400 as their initial release had the P&W types which came later in the 757 timeline. Add the first customer badges and test crew names to the nose for added authenticity.

Attachments

• PSX_20221113_131421.jpg
    PSX_20221113_131421.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 7
  • PSX_20221113_130302.jpg
    PSX_20221113_130302.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 7