My only model airport

FunnyDrivr

This is my only model airport and it is of Red Deer Regional Airport in 1:400 there have been 4 versions of it and it has the most history in my collection from being my first model airport to probably my last. starting in 2019!

A new terminal is in the works and this fictional version will stay with me till the real YQF gets commercial service which should be soon!

Attachments

• 20221204_190122.jpg
    20221204_190122.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 44
This is my only model airport and it is of Red Deer Regional Airport in 1:400 there have been 4 versions of it and it has the most history in my collection from being my first model airport to probably my last. starting in 2019!

A new terminal is in the works and this fictional version will stay with me till the real YQF gets commercial service which should be soon!
Looks pretty nice! I'm also liking the idea of making it a regional airport too.

Looks pretty nice! I'm also liking the idea of making it a regional airport too.
Yeah, its alot of fun ours is more interesting because of a near by Plastic Production Plant so Canadian north Charters are a regular thing to and from YYC and the Various Fort Mackmurray Airports. we also have a few Fighter Trainers

Decided to make a route map after I saw a few other ones from other members its a small airport but we do have a interesting route and TUS was inspired from YQL a even smaller airport that was set to have a TUS route that was eventually canceled.

AirlinesDestinations
Flair AirlinesSeasonal: Tucson (Every Monday Dec-March)
WestJet EncoreCalgary (X2 Daily)

Attachments

• YQFroutemap.png
    YQFroutemap.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 18