Moulds that you would like to see upgraded.

I second that! The GJ An-124 is crap! It looks terrible.
Herpa's version is actually very nice, but we all know that Herpa's presence in 1:400 scale is minimal.
So, it would be indeed very nice if we had a new An-124.
actually not that many of you may have noticed, there is one Bluewings making new an-124 interactive version recently. it's the same factory who makes the interactive an-225 last year. Overall i felt it's much better than GJ, although some details like fan blades and gears need to be improved. IMG_20230709_105620352.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230709_004152199.jpg
    IMG_20230709_004152199.jpg
    683.8 KB · Views: 18
actually not that many of you may have noticed, there is one Bluewings making new an-124 interactive version recently. it's the same factory who makes the interactive an-225 last year. Overall i felt it's much better than GJ, although some details like fan blades and gears need to be improved. View attachment 20510

Indeed better than the GJ version, but still not so good. The engines look quite weird and maybe oversized.

actually not that many of you may have noticed, there is one Bluewings making new an-124 interactive version recently. it's the same factory who makes the interactive an-225 last year. Overall i felt it's much better than GJ, although some details like fan blades and gears need to be improved. View attachment 20510
I have the Volga Dnepr model and I'm preparing a comparation between gj/blue wings/YRD (I have no a model from herpa unluckly) but it's sooooo much better than the GJ. Another category at all

I have the Volga Dnepr model and I'm preparing a comparation between gj/blue wings/YRD (I have no a model from herpa unluckly) but it's sooooo much better than the GJ. Another category at all
i dont have GJ but from various pictures on 2nd hand market can already tell how i dont want them. Herpa seems decent despite the rarity. i used to have the YRD an-225, it's ok for plastic and its price but i wont recommend if anyone wants to get one. looking forward to your detailed review!

B707-100/200/400
B720
B747-100/200/300
DC-9-10 series
MD-80's
L-049/649/749/1049 (I'm sure there are plenty that haven't been made)

I would also add the 747-400 as JC is not using their mould enough and because of GJ it will take forever to see the liveries we want.

yeah but that's not an issue with their A320 moulds, they just don't release the liveries you would like to see...
Whilst the NG and panda one are very good, they don't get used. JC and Gemini make some fairly interesting models but that mould is hideous so it definitely needs replacing.