Mould Review - Boeing 757-300

YesterAirlines

There aren't many types that haven't received a mould review at the site yet but until recently I didn't own any 757-300s. Now I've picked up a couple I feel I can do the stretch 757 justice by looking at production for it to date:

B753_HEAD.jpg

I think you need to redo/update some of your older mould reviews. AIso, I would love to see the history of DA.C or Aeroclassics Made.

I think you need to redo/update some of your older mould reviews. AIso, I would love to see the history of DA.C or Aeroclassics Made.
I update them as I get time. There are over 50! Most have the date of last update on them and the majority are effectively up to date.

I have been gradually writing the history of 400 scale and part 3 has been in the works now for a long time. Aeroclassics phase 1 was covered back before Andrew decided I was his enemy and is on the site. Aeroclassics is unlikely to get covered in a lot more detail because I get legal threats nowadays for mentioning the company.

DAC has no history to speak of aside from various flame wars mostly started by Andrew. Relitigating those is pointless.

I update them as I get time. There are over 50! Most have the date of last update on them and the majority are effectively up to date.

I have been gradually writing the history of 400 scale and part 3 has been in the works now for a long time. Aeroclassics phase 1 was covered back before Andrew decided I was his enemy and is on the site. Aeroclassics is unlikely to get covered in a lot more detail because I get legal threats nowadays for mentioning the company.

DAC has no history to speak of aside from various flame wars mostly started by Andrew. Relitigating those is pointless.
Oh yeah I forgot about Andrew, but I think reading old DA.C Threads should suffice for me.

It's really sad that Andrew treats you the way he does. If I owned a model company, I would consider independent product reviews to be a valuable promotional tool, and if deficiencies were found, I would make darn sure to get them fixed!

...If I owned a model company, I would consider independent product reviews to be a valuable promotional tool, and if deficiencies were found, I would make darn sure to get them fixed!

As long as you'd be interested in fixing things. Else you'd try your best to muzzle the influencer.

Great review as always, thanks! Considering how well NG have covered the 752, it is very surprising that there is still no 753.