Most collected Airlines?

Excel is always going to be far superior and effective and flexible than any online db or output from it. For starters it is super quick to create bespoke graphs. I recently upgraded my Excel collection list quite a bit and now one of the tabs is a 'By Airline' tab. Here's the graphic:

BYAirline.JPG
As you can see the combined BEA/BOAC/BA fleet is no 1 followed by various US and Chinese majors. In the top 20 the only non-US or Chinese airlines are BA, Aeroflot, Ansett and Air New Zealand but Canadian and Air Canada are in positions 21 and 22.

Looks like I have 29 airline fleets with at least 20 members.

DiMA is great and I do use that as well.

Qantas is at the top, at around 80 models (including QF freight, all the Qlinks ect...).
If you include Jetstar, AAE would be around 100 models. Would have to do another count.
2nd: Virgin group - 26 models (V Australia, VA, Virgin Blue, Pacific blue ect.
3rd: Ansett - 24
United and American Airlines (Tied at 20)
British airways - 19
Delta, Cathay Pacific and Air New Zealand (tied at 15).
The numbers have probably changed since the last time I counted.

Here's my top 10:

1. Southwest (48)
2. Delta (43)
3. United (36)
4. American (35)
5. USAir/US Airways (35)
6. Northwest (26)
7. TWA (23)
8. Continental (22)
9. FedEx (21)
10. Alaska (17)
Have you posted your FedEx collection? I have 2 MD-11s, 2 DC-10s, and a 767 but I’m hoping to get more FedEx planes

Usually I buy what I like and only "collect" just one airline: SAA 1960s/70s oranje tails as well as some 50s liveries.
Tried to fit them into one frame but failed, so here's three pics of them. And yes, it's missing the 732 and 721, the 732 I missed and a good looking 721 has to be done first.
As for most collected #2-5, I honestly don't know as I long since have lost track about what's in all those boxes...
SAA3 by Alexander Kern, auf Flickr
SAA2 by Alexander Kern, auf Flickr
SAA1 by Alexander Kern, auf Flickr

Usually I buy what I like and only "collect" just one airline: SAA 1960s/70s oranje tails as well as some 50s liveries.
Tried to fit them into one frame but failed, so here's three pics of them. And yes, it's missing the 732 and 721, the 732 I missed and a good looking 721 has to be done first.
As for most collected #2-5, I honestly don't know as I long since have lost track about what's in all those boxes...
SAA3 by Alexander Kern, auf Flickr
SAA2 by Alexander Kern, auf Flickr
SAA1 by Alexander Kern, auf Flickr

Beautiful models and stunning photography too! Very professional results, congrats! A joy to see.

Delta and United take the lead for my collection. There is one airline I would like to have more of but I don't expect that to happen anytime soon simply because there aren't any good ones out there that I can buy!