Models that should be made

Atlspotter

Hi everyone!
Recently, I’ve noticed a few models I feel need to be released/re-released. I’ve got my own list, and here it is!
1:400 Delta CRJ900
1:400 Delta E170/175
1:400 Finnair/Norra ATR 72-500
1:400 Finnair A319
1:400 Finnair A320
1:400 British Airways A320neo
1:400 Spirit A320neo
1:400 Delta A319

What releases would you like to see?

Hi everyone!
Recently, I’ve noticed a few models I feel need to be released/re-released. I’ve got my own list, and here it is!

Are you looking for a BA A320Neo? my friend might have one for sale

Hi everyone!

Why the Delta CRJ900? Aside from being a very good-looking aircraft, it is still readily available, at least in stores local to me.

Aside from that, the Finnair and BA’s are very valid requests, maybe try contacting NG?

Why the Delta CRJ900? Aside from being a very good-looking aircraft, it is still readily available, at least in stores local to me.

Aside from that, the Finnair and BA’s are very valid requests, maybe try contacting NG?
In the US market it's nearly impossible to obtain. When Gemini released it in 2021, it sold out from almost every single retailer in the first 30 minutes of preorder, not to mention Gemini cut many of those retailer orders too.

In the US, Delta CRJ900s are completely sold out, only -700s and -200s are available
In the US market it's nearly impossible to obtain. When Gemini released it in 2021, it sold out from almost every single retailer in the first 30 minutes of preorder, not to mention Gemini cut many of those retailer orders too.
Fair enough. If either of you are looking for one, I know a few stores with them in stock.

I remember one retailer had ordered 300 (which I'm assuming is way more than a typical order) and had it cut to six because Gemini Jets could not fulfill the entire order. Other customers had their orders canceled because they had placed the orders too late, behind those who were guaranteed a CRJ. I was fortunate enough to get one since I ordered it relatively soon after the announcement from Waffle (he also got a lot, probably the most out of any retailer).

Looking back on it, some of the backlash GJ got in that sequence of events was a bit ridiculous in my eyes; I wish they did make more, but considering the model was licensed by Delta/SkyWest, the airline likely had control over how many were made, and it obviously didn't meet demand.

I remember one retailer had ordered 300 (which I'm assuming is way more than a typical order) and had it cut to six because Gemini Jets could not fulfill the entire order. Other customers had their orders canceled because they had placed the orders too late, behind those who were guaranteed a CRJ. I was fortunate enough to get one since I ordered it relatively soon after the announcement from Waffle (he also got a lot, probably the most out of any retailer).

Looking back on it, some of the backlash GJ got in that sequence of events was a bit ridiculous in my eyes; I wish they did make more, but considering the model was licensed by Delta/SkyWest, the airline likely had control over how many were made, and it obviously didn't meet demand.
Severe order cuts aren't things you'd commonly expect though. If Gemini were aware of the unusually high demand for these, which they definitely should have been, it would've made more sense to let the collectors buy the model without having to refresh the websites every minute after the release announcement, because it sells out in the first 10 minutes of preorder! A preorder can be an uncertainty when it comes to the time of arrival, not the chance of arrival. Collectors shouldn't have to cross their fingers to receive their orders. It's true Gemini does get overcriticized sometimes, but I'd say this one was pretty justified. I don't think they should expect us to say "Delta probably took half the production, we understand."

Nonetheless, I was lucky enough to get both the Delta and American CRJ900s when they came out, and I'm grateful to have them. Still, it would be nice to have another batch of these as they will be just as popular as they were in 2021. Since we can't go back to the past, this would be the perfect way for GJ to redeem themselves.

Last edited:
Severe order cuts aren't things you'd commonly expect though. If Gemini were aware of the unusually high demand for these, which they definitely should have been, it would've made more sense to let the collectors buy the model without having to refresh the websites every minute after the release announcement, because it sells out in the first 10 minutes of preorder! A preorder can be an uncertainty when it comes to the time of arrival, not the chance of arrival. Collectors shouldn't have to cross their fingers to receive their orders. It's true Gemini does get overcriticized sometimes, but I'd say this one was pretty justified. I don't think they should expect us to say "Delta probably took half the production, we understand."

All in all, I was also lucky enough to get both the Delta and American CRJ900s when they came out, and I'm grateful to have them. Still, it would be nice to have another batch of these as they will be just as popular as they were in 2021. Since we can't go back to the past, this would be the perfect way for GJ to redeem themselves.
Sure they could have made more to avoid cutting retailer’s orders, but my thinking is that Delta probably had control over the quantity of the production, as they told them exactly how many they wanted made, given the model has Delta licensing. I say this because Emirates has their own licensing deal with Gemini Jets, and that’s probably how it goes with them too. We don’t know for sure how many CRJs Delta took for their own needs, but that might be a part of the deal. They might be given to employees or made for sale on their own company store for the public to buy (Alaska and UPS have these kinds of stores). It’s unfortunate that there weren’t enough made for the public to meet demand, yes, but at this point I don’t see them going back to making them anytime soon. Plus, the ones that don’t have them and are still hunting for one are likely the ones to ask for more money to get their hands on one, which will drive up the value rather quickly. They still sell for quite a bit on eBay beyond the $50 range. While it is unfortunate not everyone got their hands on one upon the announcement, I say that it’s just how the market goes. Sometimes demand exceeds supply and that’s how the story is written.

What is left in DC 10 and MD 11 left to be done. I am sure there a lots that are much wanted by collectors.

Sure they could have made more to avoid cutting retailer’s orders, but my thinking is that Delta probably had control over the quantity of the production, as they told them exactly how many they wanted made, given the model has Delta licensing. I say this because Emirates has their own licensing deal with Gemini Jets, and that’s probably how it goes with them too. We don’t know for sure how many CRJs Delta took for their own needs, but that might be a part of the deal. They might be given to employees or made for sale on their own company store for the public to buy (Alaska and UPS have these kinds of stores). It’s unfortunate that there weren’t enough made for the public to meet demand, yes, but at this point I don’t see them going back to making them anytime soon. Plus, the ones that don’t have them and are still hunting for one are likely the ones to ask for more money to get their hands on one, which will drive up the value rather quickly. They still sell for quite a bit on eBay beyond the $50 range. While it is unfortunate not everyone got their hands on one upon the announcement, I say that it’s just how the market goes. Sometimes demand exceeds supply and that’s how the story is written.
What I'm wondering is if Delta (or any other airline providing licensing) has control over how many gets made in the first place. I understand they take a portion of the production for their own, but the size of the entire production batch? Not quite sure. If they do have control, then I suppose there is nothing we can do.

If not, and the airline only asks for a certain amount for their own and rest is not controlled, it's a different story. Demand indeed exceeds supply sometimes, but in this case, it would be more of a supply induced scarcity. This model has been in extremely high demand among collectors for a long, long time. GJ should have been aware of such consistently high demand, how many to allocate for corporate orders, and still did not make enough.

I don't know, I haven't thought about the airline having a say in the size of the production batch as a whole (including the ones for the general public), but it would be interesting to know if they do have control.

Last edited:
Hey all! Been a while since I updated this list, so here are my new requests. If you happen to be selling any of these models for relatively cheap, please let me know.

Ok, starting off with the USA,
Hawaiian 717-200 new livery and old livery
Hawaiian A330-200 new livery
United 777-200 continental merger colors
Delta A321
Delta A320
Delta A319
Delta A330
Delta 757-200
JetBlue A320 JetBlue for good, FDNY, and NYPD, along with shantay tail w/ sharklets
American 737 max
United 767-300

Ok, now european
Finnair/norra atr 72-500 (yes I know it was on the original)
Finnair A320/319
Finnair A330
British Airways A320 sharklets

That’s it for now, which ones do you want to see?