Model Review - Qantas A380 by Aviation400

YesterAirlines

All the NGLite stuff has thrown my plans for the week into disarray. I had planned to look at the recent AV400 A380s more. I've only just received my copies and I know they were getting quite a bit of criticism for overpolishing of the nose. It was always unclear how many were impacted and of the two I've got around to opening I've had no issues so far. I admit I love this mould and for those who have had reservations about their output in general these A380s have proven to be some of the best models made in the scale in my opinion. This Qantas version is suitably impressive in my eyes:

QF_A388_VH-OQD_06.JPG

I agree 100% with this review! Recently got the A380 house livery and it's an amazing mould and great printing. Great job by Aviation400

I agree this is the best A380 mould out there, but it's a shame this batch had overpolishing issues in the nose/cockpit area. It's noticeable when I put it side by side with my SQ A380 which is flawless. They could also improve the size of the radome or just simply get rid of it.