Model Review - Egyptair Airbus A340-300 by Phoenix

YesterAirlines

This model dates from last year but only joined my collection recently and is a good example of some of the good work Phoenix has been doing for the A340-300 in the last 12 months. While I expect the new NG moulds to be better when they finally get to market, the Phoenix A330/340 remains one of their best moulds and is still very competitive, especially when the subject matter is so unusual:

EGYPTAIR_A343_13.JPG

Definitely a very good-looking model. I'm a strong supporter of the Phoenix A340/A330 mould, and will continue to buy from them even after NG's comes out. Thanks for sharing!

Very nice model by Phoenix. The A340-300 looks very good in this livery.

Would be super nice to see Phoenix doing this one now!

1713961677895.jpeg

I thought only Dragon had released this one, but database shows me that Aeroclassics also did it. Well, I guess it's hard to find and probably expensive, so this one being released by Phoenix would be very cool.

Very nice model by Phoenix. The A340-300 looks very good in this livery.

Would be super nice to see Phoenix doing this one now!

View attachment 29265

I thought only Dragon had released this one, but database shows me that Aeroclassics also did it. Well, I guess it's hard to find and probably expensive, so this one being released by Phoenix would be very cool.

Yup, easily my favorite scheme on an A340. The Aeroclassics version is the typical pain in the rear to find at a sensible price, so I had to go with DW. Will gladly replace it, or add another one.