Lysia Marcomm/Aero Le Plane

USABIG3

Has anyone heard this brand or actually has a model? Any opinion?

There is a Delta 747-400 N661US 1:400 done by this brand. Not sure to get it or not.

Seems like a brand that puts logos of businesses on models for promotional purposes.

Seems like a brand that puts logos of businesses on models for promotional purposes.

Agreed. They make some corporate models that stays under the radar.

But they seem to have their own moulds. Here are a few models:

Polar B747-400F

Atlas Air B767-300ER

FedEx B777F

Blank MD-11F

Quality seems to be quite sloppy... they remind me of early Dragon models.

But they seem to have their own moulds. Here are a few models:

Polar B747-400F

Atlas Air B767-300ER

FedEx B777F

Blank MD-11F

Quality seems to be quite sloppy... they remind me of early Dragon models.
Thank you for sorting these links out...I am enjoying looking at these pictures

Mould seems quite decent actually, especially for that price. Just not very detailled printing

Any other place they sell at? Maybe that’s not so expensive for international shipping?

Any other place they sell at? Maybe that’s not so expensive for international shipping?
I first found out this Delta 747 by Lysian from eBay. I only see it on sale from heroplane.com.au. I can't find it anywhere else

As Lysia models are made exclusively for corporate (not seen on in-flight sales), they are rarely available for the public. To my knowledge, there are some more models made by Lysia/Aero Le Plane, such as the SQ A330/A380/B77W. The A380, as I remember correctly, were handed out during the inaugural A380 flight so SYD. Also, Atlas Air is one of Lysia’s clients and has commissioned various models: the gold SonAir 747, pax B744 (which has yet been made by any other 1:400 manufacturers), B744 cargo,… the Atlas ones are available internally.

I have a soft spot for those Aero Le Plane/Lysia models, maybe because of their rarity. They are hard to find, but once you find them, they are not expensive. In fact, because of their nature as corporate models, it is not unusual to get them for free.

In the photo below, the two Panalpinas and the golden Atlas on top all say Aero Le Plane on the belly. The Panalpinas appear as Lysia on DiMA, the golden Atlas is not even on the database.

I got the Panalpinas from the office of someone who thought they would be better in my hands. The golden Atlas I found at Airliners International 2023 for $20. It was on a table that clearly did not belong to a model collector.

DSC_2263.jpg