Lufthansa old colours?

Planeoldwill

I was curious before after looking though NGs catalog and I noticed they've released quite a few Lufthansa’s but none in the old colours. Would be nice to see some a320s in the old livery at some point which is to me is the more interesting livery imo 😀

Attachments

• AAC84D20-FEBF-41A8-86C8-03F5F200704C.jpeg
    AAC84D20-FEBF-41A8-86C8-03F5F200704C.jpeg
    909.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 60D40C4B-C54F-4203-9D7F-5EF624965F10.jpeg
    60D40C4B-C54F-4203-9D7F-5EF624965F10.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • 9E6DB9DE-6AFD-41DF-BC2F-A6346D1300EA.jpeg
    9E6DB9DE-6AFD-41DF-BC2F-A6346D1300EA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 84C80732-9088-43F6-AD6B-C9A984D782B2.jpeg
    84C80732-9088-43F6-AD6B-C9A984D782B2.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
Yep agree! It's a simple no nonsense scheme and accentuates the contours of any aircraft - though I loved the previous cheatline scheme way more. But it looks great on the Airbus narrows and wides.
Not sure why NG isn't making them - yes there are previous Panda and HYJL ones (I have a pair of the PM A320s) - and it's been a while - so it'll be nice to see them do this scheme.
Have recommended to them the A330s often - including the A332 - in the old scheme - and many collectors want the A333 and A350 in the old scheme from NG (me included - even though I have other manufacturer's versions)
And the narrows now with their new moulds will be much sought after
And I really love the blue and yellow combo - shame the new scheme is all sterile

Yep agree! It's a simple no nonsense scheme and accentuates the contours of any aircraft - though I loved the previous cheatline scheme way more. But it looks great on the Airbus narrows and wides.
Not sure why NG isn't making them - yes there are previous Panda and HYJL ones (I have a pair of the PM A320s) - and it's been a while - so it'll be nice to see them do this scheme.
Have recommended to them the A330s often - including the A332 - in the old scheme - and many collectors want the A333 and A350 in the old scheme from NG (me included - even though I have other manufacturer's versions)
And I really love the blue and yellow combo - shame the new scheme is all sterile
That’s true, I much prefer the older scheme, its a shame they got rid of it as I thought it looked quite modern on the a350. I’m hoping that NG has it in the pipeline as it’s not a particularly hard scheme to replicate. 😀

I personally loathe their current "scheme" and love their old colors. To be honest it's still quite weird to refer to these colors as being their old colors!
Hopefully NG will release a B747-8 in this beautiful scheme.
I’m the exact same, I love the blue and yellow tail on the old scheme, the new one is so Boring. I think we’ll see a 748 first before we see the a320s in the old livery 😀

I personally loathe their current "scheme" and love their old colors. To be honest it's still quite weird to refer to these colors as being their old colors!
Hopefully NG will release a B747-8 in this beautiful scheme.
While I don’t hate the new Lufthansa livery, I do think it is quite bland. It works well on some aircraft, such as the A350, but looks awful on others. This is just my opinion though, so feel free to disagree!

If NG released any LH 748 I would buy it. I saw the entire fleet at HKG between 2015-2018 (All wearing the old livery, except for the retro livery which I was fortunate enough to see twice) so any models NG released would fit under my criteria.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure NG's first 748 release will be in this scheme, since it's featured on most of their 748s. My personal favorite's still the retro version with the black radome and chrome belly.