Lufthansa Boeing 787-9 GeminiJets Model Review

AsJay7879

Howdy Folks!

My latest video is now live over on my YouTube channel, this time of my review of the Lufthansa Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner by GeminiJets 1:400.

Be sure to go check out the video via the link below. While you’re there, throw the video a thumbs, subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications for future videos.

Cheers. 🤙🏻

https://youtu.be/k1jJyALfE7M

Lovely video of a stunning model. I wish Lufthansa still flew into Australia, then I could justify a purchase of this lovely model. Looking forward to the next video, will it be the QantasLink E190?

Lovely video of a stunning model. I wish Lufthansa still flew into Australia, then I could justify a purchase of this lovely model. Looking forward to the next video, will it be the QantasLink E190?
Thank you for the kind words of support. I do wish also that more European airlines started operating down this way, although I was likely to get this model anyway, gathering it being a Boeing 787 and because I'm collector of international widebodies. Look out for the next video coming very near future, of which it's of a widebody.

Cheers for watching.