Looking for a custom painter

IndyJets

I'm in search of someone who can custom-paint some rare/unlikely to be done models for the IND project. @Purpleplane and I will supply donors.
Most models on our list do not have ready-made decals available. Ability to do custom graphics including white or metallic colors, and accurately matched fonts for titles and registrations, are essential. Must be able to do partial or complete bare metal schemes as well.

Last edited:
Bump since this thread has been here since April with no bites. Should this be moved to the 1:400 section possibly?

I'd try suggesting you hit up a few talented people on Instagram. I can suggest two custom makers:
- Flying Spanner Customs
- Aviation Custom Model Designer

i can't guarantee they'll accept your request or be able to do them, but it's a start
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Instagram. How do you locate other custom model painters? If the term "custom model" isn't actually in the account name, nothing comes up for me. Are you able to help me find a few others, preferably US based (for familiarity with my proposed subjects as well as easier shipping)?

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Instagram. How do you locate other custom model painters? If the term "custom model" isn't actually in the account name, nothing comes up for me. Are you able to help me find a few others, preferably US based (for familiarity with my proposed subjects as well as easier shipping)?
Honestly those are the only 2 that I know of that make customs on order, and also know how to make fairly good customs. I'll try linking people I find that make 1/400 customs in general here, and I ask that others please help in this endeavor by linking custom makers that they know who might be willing to make these.

Honestly those are the only 2 that I know of that make customs on order, and also know how to make fairly good customs. I'll try linking people I find that make 1/400 customs in general here, and I ask that others please help in this endeavor by linking custom makers that they know who might be willing to make these.
Thank you