LATAM Airlines "LAN Chile Retro" Boeing 787-9 NG Models 1:400 - Model Review

AsJay7879

Howdy Folks!

My latest video is now live over on my YouTube channel.
This time of my model review of the LATAM Airlines Chile Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner in the LAN Chile retro livery by NG Models in 1:400.

Be sure to go ahead and check out the video via the link below.
Subscribe and turn on notifications to be notified when future content goes live!

That "LAN Chile Retro" caught me by surprise. For a moment, I thought NG had released a fantasy 787 with this livery:

1101920_23f553cc21_280.jpg

in the end, it's just the LAN livery before the LATAM merger. I wouldn't count that as being a "Retro" 🧐

Gorgeous model, I didn't know NG's 787s had the belly intakes moulded in like their 777s. Now, I just need a good excuse to try this mould out... Fingers crossed for something good over the weekend.

Gorgeous model, I didn't know NG's 787s had the belly intakes moulded in like their 777s. Now, I just need a good excuse to try this mould out... Fingers crossed for something good over the weekend.
NG's 787 is an excellent mold and I'm really hoping we see some great releases from the March set as well.

That "LAN Chile Retro" caught me by surprise. For a moment, I thought NG had released a fantasy 787 with this livery:

1101920_23f553cc21_280.jpg

in the end, it's just the LAN livery before the LATAM merger. I wouldn't count that as being a "Retro" 🧐
I class it as a retro livery while knowing it's the livery before the merge between LAN Chile and TAM. Thanks for watching regardless. :D

I agree, it's a really gorgeous model, albeit despite the wing being a little loose, though that's nothing overly worrying. I'm hoping you can get one for yourself or even a 787 in this mould as it's really something else. Thanks for watching.

NG's 787 is an excellent mold and I'm really hoping we see some great releases from the March set as well.
I agree. I hope for something great from NG's next set, though hopefully nothing too overkill (like their November 2022 batch).

Gorgeous! IIRC this was Dreamliner no. 100? A special model for a special occasion. Keep up the great work!
Thank you. I agree, she's a gorgeous model for sure. She did arrive as Dreamliner #100, though I sold a 787 in the days after I filmed the unboxing of it (which is on YouTube as well), therefore it was demoted to Dreamliner #99. The ANA Future Promise 787-9 that's also in an unboxing video is officially Dreamliner #100 in 1:400. Thanks again for the endless support, and also for watching.