Laker Airways B727

Jolly Roger

Laker Airways (Bahamas) was a US-registered airline based in the Bahamas to which Sir Freddie Laker lent his name and operational expertise. The airline was established in 1992 with financial assistance from Oscar Wyatt, a Texas oilman and business partner of Sir Freddie Laker. The initial fleet comprised two Boeing 727-200 Advanced narrow-bodied jet aircraft. Laker Airways (Bahamas) stopped operating in 2005 when the firm was wound up.

I rarely make 1/400 scale customs these days as my 75 year old eyes are getting a bit tired.65F6783C-DFEB-4757-9732-27630C63EE29.jpeg

Dragon? Looks great!

No the donor is Aeroclassics. I own this model nowadays - thanks Mike.

I wrote about the airline over at my avhistory blog in some detail here:

No the donor is Aeroclassics. I own this model nowadays - thanks Mike.

I wrote about the airline over at my avhistory blog in some detail here:

Oh. I only have a GJ 727 so I used images from the web to guess. Thanks for letting me know.

Laker Airways (Bahamas) was a US-registered airline based in the Bahamas to which Sir Freddie Laker lent his name and operational expertise. The airline was established in 1992 with financial assistance from Oscar Wyatt, a Texas oilman and business partner of Sir Freddie Laker. The initial fleet comprised two Boeing 727-200 Advanced narrow-bodied jet aircraft. Laker Airways (Bahamas) stopped operating in 2005 when the firm was wound up.

I rarely make 1/400 scale customs these days as my 75 year old eyes are getting a bit tired.View attachment 2520
Interesting bit about OW. He is a pilot too.