JC Wings - October

That Lufthansa and China Airlines B744 are very convincing. But, since the LH model comes with an AviationTag, I can imagine the price to be wayy up there...

5.Korean AirB777-300ERHL7204Current livery
With Flap down version
I could have sworn JC did a release of this model recently. But, after a quick search, it turns out GJ made it last year with the same mould (HL7784) 🤔

That Lufthansa and China Airlines B744 are very convincing. But, since the LH model comes with an AviationTag, I can imagine the price to be wayy up there...

I could have sworn JC did a release of this model recently. But, after a quick search, it turns out GJ made it last year with the same mould (HL7784) 🤔
HL7204 was supposed to be a WORLD EXPO BUSAN-themed with KPOP group Blackpink on the side. It was also announced by AV400 and PH this month, however, JC only just did a standard livery. I wonder if they found it too late to put on the stickers or too hard to have a good yield.

HL7204 was supposed to be a WORLD EXPO BUSAN-themed with KPOP group Blackpink on the side. It was also announced by AV400 and PH this month, however, JC only just did a standard livery. I wonder if they found it too late to put on the stickers or too hard to have a good yield.
Or they rightfully thought the livery was absolutely hideous😁

Last edited:
Iirc, GJ actually received a warning from KE. Thus the following KE releases should be managed by JC. And per usual JCW production style, 2 different regs are made but the actual on-the-shelf days differ.

Last edited:
Iirc, GJ actually received a warning from KE. Thus the following KE releases should be managed by JC. And per usual JCW production style, 2 different regs are made but the actual on-the-shelf days differ.
Yep, KE does that whenever a new model goes up on sale on their store. The GJ retailer here doesn't even sell KEs (regardless of manufacturer) anymore because of that warning.

Ah Collector Wings - I did heard news from their owner about a possible fantasy "Lettuce Sandwich" 748i - which he claimed the idea dated all the way back at around 2020 :ROFLMAO: There are some reasons that forbid JC from actually trying though - thought it's something about the polished belly🫢

I don't think it's the one JC is teasing on IG though - If they really wish to announce this plane they would have use the "Arrive in better shape" slogan and related posters (Circa late 80s - early 90s) instead of the 1994 brushwing launch "The heart of Asia" slogan. It also didn't fit the release prerequisite that Collector Wings claimed.
A fantasy brushwing 748 though are possibly on the cards:eek:

Nothing of interest for me. I’ll wait to see who else does that jetBlue Peacock livery because I know whoever does it next will still beat JC to the market with it.

A fantasy brushwing 748 though are possibly on the cards:eek:
Comeback after further confirming that it's the Brushwing 748i being teased on here - I somehow jinxed myself🫣
However I don't think JC are gonna release it - unless NG also comes out with the idea that a fantasy CX Brushwing 748i is a good idea😒😒

Comeback after further confirming that it's the Brushwing 748i being teased on here - I somehow jinxed myself🫣
However I don't think JC are gonna release it - unless NG also comes out with the idea that a fantasy CX Brushwing 748i is a good idea😒😒
Do you happen to know anything about a 1:200 KAL 747-400? Sam kinda hinted at one on FB..